elite vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

wides420

Reaction score
i have heard that there is a hack you can use to buy solteris gear of the elite vendors with out doing the raids any one know hat it is ?

That would be interesting.
If there is , and no one wants it posted, add me to the "pm me" list!

Add me also, dunno if that would ever work, but it would be great! :)

-Mike

you douchebags need to stop saying add me also.

First if it was around its probably being reviewed now since this is going to draw attention too it.

Second if it is around with how fast the last few exploits got nerfed once people learned about them. Do you really think a person would share this?

Second if it is around with how fast the last few exploits got nerfed once people learned about them. Do you really think a person would share this?

With the level of intelligence around here lately...yes i think they would =p.

Cause everyone agrees 5mins of everyone using it it better then month after month of others using it.

And back to topic, solteris armor is outdated. BP clicky would be only kool thing.

in other word's jj is saying add me too just in his own way

hah, I know it's not something actual.
It involves a combination of flags and faction. You can't really fake that.

damn it.....

wides420 let me fill you in on a little something. never do that again. Weather you did it knowingly or not, it is incredibly stupid to mention things that you "hear" in forums like that. if its true you'll get it nerfed, if its not true....again you still sound like an idiot. Like someone mentioned earlier if you have a question like that limit it to tells. people like you are the reason shit gets nerfed.
/flame off

Sincerely,
Willie

Lol

Man i'm kind of glad I quit playing EQ, the seriousness in most of you guys' posts crack me the fuck up!! Keep it up. :D

wilbunk, i hate to say it, but you are the reason people dont contribute to sites like this any more.

its not due to people asking questions that things get nerfed, its due to people innabuility to realise rthey have a good thing and keep it to themselves and not tell every person tehy see.

When things spread like wildfire, soe clamps down on them.

All the good things i used to know have been nerfed now, i no longer have a de-attuning method, i can no longer gain cheap tribute.. hell i can no longer wipe my arse withput SoE trying to nerf my wiping motion.

Things get out, things get nerfed, people find more things, those get nerfed... thats life.. that does not mean that you come here adn flame others for asking questions on what is a general forum.

So, please, refrain from bashing other people, if you have nothing ncie to say, unless your name is JJ, then dont say it.

love you all

Druid007

And just who are these people that other people are supposed to /tell for the answers to a question such as this Wilbunk? I agree with druid, its not posting like this that ruins exploits, its people who cannot reasonably keep the word from spreading. But asking a question about something is why people pay the fees to use MQ2 and have access to these forums.

I can't believe how seriously some of you assholes are taking this. It's a cheating website... if he wants to post something about an exploit or cheat it's well within his power to do so. Quit being unreasonable... this "it's mine mine mine!" stuff is just ridiculous.

The aa exploit thing was one great example... it got nerfed, but not for WEEKS... not until I was able to max aa's on all of my regularly used toons. People will say "oh, well now AA are expensive again!" to which I'd say "I will probably never pay for AA's." It was great while it lasted... sorry you couldn't make a few more thousand dollars off of it.

Jesus people, calm the fuck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.