Earring of Diminutiveness /\ Emarr/Nameless /\

dude, go get the Shimmering Bauble of Trickery from Bristlebane in PoM

Tried numerous times for Bristlebane with no luck on drop. Where as it took about 20 missions to get EoD. And since I was not held back by BB's respawn time it was not that bad at all.

Shrink Earring.

EoD wast that bad a camp. Doesn't take all that long to clear the zone and that was a 85. getting access to request the mission is simple enough as well. I did it all with an 85 SK and a healer merc that spent more time dead than he did healing me.
It took me just over 30 runs to get my earring, (2 weeks of light farming) but my necro friend, who solo'd the mission as well, got his after 12 or 13 runs. Safe enough since its instanced so hacking isn't an issue. I don't remember what the lockout is but I remember it wasn't bad, maybe 1 to 3 hrs. Easy enough to run at least 2x a night and no risk of death, or at least shouldn't be, especially now with the higher level cap.

EoD wast that bad a camp. Doesn't take all that long to clear the zone and that was a 85. getting access to request the mission is simple enough as well. I did it all with an 85 SK and a healer merc that spent more time dead than he did healing me.
It took me just over 30 runs to get my earring, (2 weeks of light farming) but my necro friend, who solo'd the mission as well, got his after 12 or 13 runs. Safe enough since its instanced so hacking isn't an issue. I don't remember what the lockout is but I remember it wasn't bad, maybe 1 to 3 hrs. Easy enough to run at least 2x a night and no risk of death, or at least shouldn't be, especially now with the higher level cap.

Earring is a random drop off trash mobs iirc.

If he doesnt finish the mission and just kills all the mobs he shouldnt eat a lock out correct?

Its been a long time since I got my earring. I cant rememeber how I did it exactly.

Earring is a random drop off trash mobs iirc.
Yes
If he doesnt finish the mission and just kills all the mobs he shouldnt eat a lock out correct?
I think so, but I cant remember. I know that I was finishing it every time, but I honestly dont recall if I did that because I was getting locked out anyway, or if I was too stupid to check on the timer if I didn't complete. It 'should' work that way though.

It's not a hard camp, you can find all of the information you need on Alla's site. that will walk you through the 2 or 3 pre-missions to request it as well as which mobs drops it. It is one of the trash mobs, but there are 3 or 4 different trash mobs there. I can tell you for sure that my earring and my friend's both dropped from the mob that is listed on Allakhazam's.
Bonus of this earring, is you only need one. I got it on my SK and it is targettable and fast casting, so I can shrink my whole group with it. Great item and definitely worth the time to camp it.

Last edited:
It is spectacularly easy to farm this, but very dull. Just give it a shot Blitz. If a class with no ae ability like a necro can do it anyone can do it.

The drop rate is horrible for this EOD. Took well over 45 clears for ONE to drop. Have fun.
Enough sellable items drop that you can get some plat too . LOL

Last edited:
Yes, just did this about 12 times without finishing it and no lock out. Got pretty lucky, had 2 of them drop.

Never been in Mech Guardian, what all you need to enter the zone and what you need to farm it out?

You dont need anything to request mech, sadly its only a 6 hour mission now but back when it was 12 hours I would clear only the top floors for 12 hours straight and got one about every 24 hours. My whole crew has reductionizer.