Dragon, Dragon, Dragon

adol

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I can't be the only one boxing this,

I wiped on Vish, group version, when I failed to kill the eggs before it spawned add, but I will kill them next time, had to head out with friends so I did not have time to retry. Has anyone beat the group version of DDD and want to post what is needed to beat the levels starting with Vish??

Thanks

The only difference in the raid and group version is how the reward scales. All the events are exactly the same as the original's minus Big Bynn. The only change in that event is if you have 6 toon's or less he won't summon any one into his stomach. A group of max raid geared toons might get passed Bynn but it's highly unlikely any group will beat Broodmother or Kerafyrm. It was never intended for a group to get the maxxed aug.

Kess

Is there any way around having a tracker with you for Kessdona?
I tried using mq2tracking plugin, but the track window lists all four Protectors.
Had to pull along a friends bard to complete the event.

you can use the default HUD kill the golem that has _100 at the end of it's name.

/tar kessadona100 will work to target the correct protector and no need for tracker then

Hate to break it all of yall, but i know of 6 groups that have 1 grouped Brood and Kera so far :)... When you complete the 1 group version of DDD you get 15 hp on top of the max raid aug.. so if you had a 175hp charm aug add 15 hp to that :).. Don't believe me?, then ask around on Xegony

ofc they have, this post is 2 years old! i solod uo to vish with merc but wiped at 25% :/

The only difference in the raid and group version is how the reward scales. All the events are exactly the same as the original's minus Big Bynn. The only change in that event is if you have 6 toon's or less he won't summon any one into his stomach. A group of max raid geared toons might get passed Bynn but it's highly unlikely any group will beat Broodmother or Kerafyrm. It was never intended for a group to get the maxxed aug.

Several top tier groups have killed Kerafym and gotten the best aug.