Dragon Brood Crypt Key - Private Zone

Reloader

Reaction score
We had a grp of a (All 85) Mage, Pally, Bard, Wiz, and 2 healer mercs. The trash mobs were a bit of a joke. 6k hits not bad to take with our pally nearly all raid gear (40k+ hp 5400+ac) and the rest of the grp is also fairly raid geared.

This zone is a hallway with a big room at the end. we found 1 safe spot to rez, assemble. However the zone-in is is nearly a death sentence with a roamer that sees through INV and UIV and paths the zone-in. Better be a fast zoner and back up fast.

The zone-in hallway is 8 or so skellys and 4 mini "closet" rooms with a mob each that leads to a big center room. In this room there are 4, or 5 skelly dragon guys. on the last one pull it back the name pops upon its death and will aggro if your grp is to close to the center ring.

Now however the named Dragon (I forget the name it was 4am), was hitting our pally a max 11k. It does flurry and hit, while bard and willsapper slowed was 2500 to 6500.

Wizzy twin cast 100k nuke was about 3% hp.

IMO this is the hardest Group mob in the game. Hardest part is the Merc is no clr. we were able to get the named under 50% then mercs suck when tank took a bad quad.

Will try again with a real clr and sleep, hopefully i can talk gear next time.

did this last night with merc healer 85 cleric 85 war 85enc 85 mage 85 rogue

loot is equivalent to t5 sod group gear, key poofed, was rough for us thought cuz nothing is CCable and we are pretty much group geared except for some MM stuff.

i believe the guy with the key could choose between a bunch of stuff

but in the chest we got some 700hp/mana cloak with group mods and shit

did this last night with merc healer 85 cleric 85 war 85enc 85 mage 85 rogue

loot is equivalent to t5 sod group gear, key poofed, was rough for us thought cuz nothing is CCable and we are pretty much group geared except for some MM stuff.

i believe the guy with the key could choose between a bunch of stuff

but in the chest we got some 700hp/mana cloak with group mods and shit

Is it all/all loot?