donwflag buff check for a pet of a group member

squrielman

Reaction score
i box two casters and a shaman. I currently use macro builder, shaman and wizard version, while the mage just uses holyflags. Is there a way the shaman could buff the mage pet with puma? Downflags or the shaman mac would be the best. Thanks

no idea which shm flag u are using

u can if u wanted used a downflag that checks the shaman if he has that buff or not (assuming hes grped w pet , pet will get it)

also since its such a short duration use combatstate

any and all examples are in the holy shit thread or melee wiki

gl

what lvl does talisman begin being grp

to be honest couldnt remember it being single

there is a mepetbuff check btw check out tlos (if its single)

gonna be a long drawn out thing probably

check my pet to see if it has that buff
all kinds of checks if want it done during combat, if its ready (stacks), invis moving etc
then multiline target pet, wait a bit, reassist (who)

id barely do that buff on an pc (single) let alone a pet but gl sir, its doable

Try using downflag on the mage to check pet buffs, then eqbc/tell shm to buff pet.

Is there some reason you haven't gotten Pet Affinity AA yet?

Group buffs do not stick to pets without that AA, even if you have them targeted. Even with /tgb on. I don't recall there being a TLO assigned to group member's pets so you would need to build some sort of targetting routine, and use single target buffs for them. Puma line is only group at higher levels, so you will need the AA for it to work. Can use a lower level version of the spell til you have the AA.

Spirit of the Panther lvl 69 is the last single target version of this spell line. Can buy it in PoK if you don't have it from DoN.

Last edited: