Donation Thread

I just upped my membership to lifetime the day after this latest release.

Course I didn't tell my wife :~

THAT I like.... subscription upgraded.... Keep up the great work, folks!

dont forget mq2 also

Last edited:
Damn...I commend you for upgrading to lifetime but not telling your wife? Damn man! If I had done that without telling my wife, we'd been arguing for hours. Of course, not sure how things are with how the two of you and your money but my wife and I share our shinies.

We share it, I manage it.

Truth be told, she spends ALOT more than I do. Mostly on keepin herself looking good, so I'm not complaining :)

Truth be told, she spends ALOT more than I do. Mostly on keepin herself looking good, so I'm not complaining :)
LOL. :)

Regarding donations - I appreciate that, really do - however, I hope anyone who were to donate anything, donate first and foremost to the devs at macroquest2.com. Esp. ieatacid, who is knocking out the code with his usual proficiency. If you need to choose between me or him, I'd really appreciate it if you sent it his way.

Don't think me ungrateful - hell, who turns their nose up at money? I just want to make sure he gets the appreciate he deserves.

htw

Regarding donations - I appreciate that, really do - however, I hope anyone who were to donate anything, donate first and foremost to the devs at macroquest2.com. Esp. ieatacid, who is knocking out the code with his usual proficiency. If you need to choose between me or him, I'd really appreciate it if you sent it his way.

Don't think me ungrateful - hell, who turns their nose up at money? I just want to make sure he gets the appreciate he deserves.

htw

I think those guys over at macroquest2.com do a great job, and I definitely appreciate what they do (and have donated in the past).

I'm curious though... we speak such praises to those guys... I wonder a bit how ieatacid views us over here. I know the active hacks are shown zero tolerance on the macroquest2.com website (just search for the word "warp" and view the carnage).

htw

There's enough to spread around. I signed up there, sent a specific donation or two, and a "give to those that contribute" donation. I'm happy to contribute cash, seeing as I cannot hope to contribute what you do.

htw

I think those guys over at macroquest2.com do a great job, and I definitely appreciate what they do (and have donated in the past).

I'm curious though... we speak such praises to those guys... I wonder a bit how ieatacid views us over here. I know the active hacks are shown zero tolerance on the macroquest2.com website (just search for the word "warp" and view the carnage).

I never really looked at it any different then the GK stance on mmobugs. You do what you want, just dont bring your crap mmobugs doesnt want/allow back to mmobugs.(in reference to gk)

MQ2 just doesnt care for them, so they do not support them. acid has a membership here and donates tid bits now and again.