MQ2G15: MQ2 G15 LCD Support

any way to get maps to show for the g19 ?

Does this plugin even work with the G19? Brainiac said when i asked, that if someone bought him a G19, he would write a plugin for it.

I can get the default page to run fine. But I can't load this Demo1 page. Here's the code I inserted into MQ2G15Config.xml, which is located where it should be.

The list command shows both Default and Demo1, but I can't get Demo1 to load with any command or button.

Actually "something" does load. The screen blanks and then I see a grey bar about 1/3 of the way down, running about half-way across the LCD. No text whatsoever. Is that what I should see?

Suggestions?

Code:
<Config> 

<PageLayout Name="Demo1">
       <Element Type="Text">
           <Position>
               <X>50</X>
               <Y>0</Y>
           </Position>
           <Text>This is page 1</Text>
           <Align>Right</Align>
           <Length>80</Length>
           <Scrolling>False</Scrolling>
       </Element>
       <Element Type="Gauge">
           <Position>
               <X>0</X>
               <Y>12</Y>
           </Position>
           <Size>
               <Width>100</Width>
               <Height>5</Height>
           </Size>
            <Value>${Me.PctHPs}</Value>
           <Style>Filled</Style>
       </Element>
   </PageLayout>
</Config>

Last edited:
I just noticed there is another version of Demo1 which includes a time display. I loaded that one as well and I still get nothing but a grey gauge bar, and no text.

I'm missing something here but damned if I know what.

Yes, I've downloaded the current Logitech software for this device under my O/S which is Vista-64.

I just got a G13 for christmas. I have been trying to search around for ideas how people are using them effectively, particularly with mq2 / multiboxing. I would love to hear about other setups that people are particularly pleased with ;-)