Dixxon and EveryKingdom Krono Purchase Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
EveryKingdom, you forced my hand. I logged into Dixxon's paypal account. Under the details to the payment to you, it shows completed. I looked into the resolution center, it says there is one case "Being reviewed by Paypal" yet wont show me the case, it looks like some sort of bug on paypal's end. Everything on his end shows the payment as completed.

I offered to help you with whatever I could to get your money back and get a proper resolution to the problem. Dixxon has tried to sort this problem out, which I believe he did, it's paypal that has screwed up a resolution to the problem so far and all we can do it seems is wait.

I'm not here to cast blame, or tell who's at fault, I'm here to do whatever I can to get what is owed to each party. When something like this happens I try to get open communication with both party's and try to get it fixed up. Throwing shit at the other party while they are trying to fix it up is just going to make matters worse. Throwing shit at me when I'm trying to sort things out between the two of you is just being a dumbass.

EveryKingdom, you forced my hand. I logged into Dixxon's paypal account. Under the details to the payment to you, it shows completed. I looked into the resolution center, it says there is one case "Being reviewed by Paypal" yet wont show me the case, it looks like some sort of bug on paypal's end. Everything on his end shows the payment as completed.

I offered to help you with whatever I could to get your money back and get a proper resolution to the problem. Dixxon has tried to sort this problem out, which I believe he did, it's paypal that has screwed up a resolution to the problem so far and all we can do it seems is wait.

I'm not here to cast blame, or tell who's at fault, I'm here to do whatever I can to get what is owed to each party. When something like this happens I try to get open communication with both party's and try to get it fixed up. Throwing shit at the other party while they are trying to fix it up is just going to make matters worse. Throwing shit at me when I'm trying to sort things out between the two of you is just being a dumbass.
For the record PayPal has gone ass wipe insane trying to get some funds returned to my bank and they say they have completed it but my bank still had no record of ... the transaction over drew my account and until it's made right by PayPal they can't refund the OD fee ... it sucks waiting but with the pay pal issues maybe show a little patience and yes he should have responded to you and you damn sure shouldn't have jumped on Fry

Status
Not open for further replies.