Dixxon and EveryKingdom Krono Purchase Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryKingdom

Reaction score
Just got chargeback scammed by user Dixxon for kronos. I should've known better than to deal with a guy with so few posts but at least I made it 100% obvious it's a scam so he's banned (hopefully).

Below is transcript, I can take screenshots if needed, my thread for them proves beyond a shadow of a doubt though.

DIXXON: Still have krono ?
Krono avail ?

EVERYKINGDOM: Yep still have them, since you only have 3 posts I'll need you to post in my thread saying how many you want and that you are sending payment, then update it as I hand you each krono in game.

My paypal is ********** at yahoo dot com

DIXXON: How many do u have left ?

----He asks this because another person posted in my thread saying they wanted them all, Setsuni. Dixxon was the first to PM though so I went with him first (what a mistake that turned out to be).

EVERYKINGDOM: I still have 9, there's another guy who posted in the thread saying he wants them all but you PM'd me first, so they're yours if you want them.

DIXXON: Yep sending the money now... Cazic-thule Char Dixinu hes in Pok by teek... posting now

---He then sent payment from vickymhale@gmail.com

DIXXON: MOney sent im in PoK waiting for u

---- We then dealt in game, I made him edit his post saying I delivered each krono as I gave them to him, one at a time, he tried rushing me through it but I stuck to my guns. The thread is here

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/the-trash-can/30323-kronos-8-limited-supply.html

n29M6rB.jpg

qRFywRD.jpg

I can take screenshots of anything else requested, allow a mod to log into my account, etc. I don't blame mmobugs in any way, shape or form.

Last edited:
Paypal may not approve it yet, they will investigate to see if he knows what he's doing. If he is a newbie at scamming you will keep the money.

Just give them your side of the story.

Hopefully he gets banned from here. Hope he enjoys EQ without bugsy. :)

Paypal may not approve it yet, they will investigate to see if he knows what he's doing. If he is a newbie at scamming you will keep the money.

Just give them your side of the story.

Hopefully he gets banned from here. Hope he enjoys EQ without bugsy. :)

I think I might have not noticed he sent it as non-gift or family because it's only giving me the option to do anything except show tracking info or refund. Can't upload pictures or respond or anything. It gave me the full amount, $72, if it were sent as non-Gift it would've been Paypal taxxed wouldn't it?

Guess I have no choice but to wait to see what they decide.

Besides the post count,

On your side you should always check if they are paypal verified. I just checked for you and he/she isn't.

It takes maybe another extra 5 minutes to do that, but its worth it. From time to time I deal with unverified people, and they always seem to come up with an excuse why they couldn't get verified. This won't guarantee that you won't get scammed but it adds another layer of protection for you as a seller.

If it's not a gift you'd receive less than the full amount, due to Paypal's "tax" (it's actually their fee.)

If he used someone else's account without their authorization, then the owner of that account is the one protesting this charge. In which case, you're screwed. You can complain to DB and maybe get his account banned but keep in mind selling Kronos for RL cash is against the EULA so you might get your account banned as well. I don't think Sony would have gone THAT far but I have no clue about DB's attitude toward cash sales of Kronos.

Hate to bring you down but that's the real story...

Re verified, personally I would never deal with a non-verified seller or buyer. Outside of foreigners, who last time I checked cannot be verified, I don't think there is a good reason not to be verified---not if you want to be taken seriously, especially as a seller.

I got my Paypal account right after they started---back in the days when you could get a $5 referral bonus for recommending Paypal to other people. (I must have made $2000 that way.) So I know whereof I speak!

Looks like he also brought Kronos from VoidRay, I'd PM him and see if he had same thing happen. Have you contacted Dixxon about the claim? How long ago did the unauthorized transaction request happen?

From experience, unauthorized transactions I can normally win by fighting it with paypal, I believe they can tell via IP addresses normally. It's when it's credit card charges backs that it's near impossible to win.

Calling Paypal, even though painful, is normally best way to get a resolution in your favor.

Thanks guys, I knew about Verified but I'd been on a roll the last few days selling off my stuff here and never had any problems that I just got careless.

This place is so good to sell stuff on that the third scam warning below mine is from two years ago.

I did send an email to his Paypal email about an hour after I got the 'on hold' warning, he never responded after 12+ hours so I sent him a on-site PM about it and it showed he was online and his activity was in PM's but he never responded.

If it were just a stolen PP account he did it on then that I was assuming that person would've responded to my email asking why they are scamming me, but their silence makes me think it's his/his mom's/Obama's(?)

Called Paypal, the CSR put notes on the claim for the investigation team to look at, said it wouldn't take the 30 days the website said it could and would normally be around 7 days at the most, said they will probably contact me for screenshots/more info.

Contacted VoidRay to see if he had similar experience, waiting to hear back.

Last edited:
He's been logged in for over an hour now, was in PM's for awhile which worries me he's setting up more scams, now he's just reading the forums, still hasn't responded to PM I sent for him to explain himself, can't tell if he's responded to Fry obviously.

One thing I did notice is he now has one referral on his account, I've been following his activity and he didn't have one in the beginning unless I somehow overlooked it.

Took screens even though they're not really needed

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

vvvv What the hell haha vvvv

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]Was Misunderstand with wife logged into paypal seen the transaction didnt recognize it and contested it.... Im Fixing it now... ive baught from afew others not trying to scam anyone.... I apprecite bein put on blast befor anyone even talked to me tho... thanks.... appreciate it...... Sorry...

Attachments

• pp.png
    pp.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
He did talk to you dickhead but you didn't respond.

ya no offense you should always wait to post something like this.

You'd be able to see on ACP that Dixxon logged in and viewed PMs. You'd be able to see if EveryKingdom's PMs to him were read. Assuming he has equivalent access to the PayPal account, he would have been notified when claim was initiated. That is a lot of negligence for anyone participating in marketplace transactions.

If you remove/make unavailable the post, you'll eliminate this event for anyone else who chooses to do future business with Dixxon.

He's full of shit, the complaint is still open and Paypal has no record of him closing it, he has still never responded to me either by PM's (which show he was browsing them all yesterday) or by the email I sent to his Paypal email.

Screenshots
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Haha, it's okay, it isn't so much money to me that it really matters, I've just quit EQ and will be gone after this and basically want to make sure he's not given chance to do this to anybody else.

More than willing to let Fry/HTW log into my paypal to see it's still open, don't have anything to hide or embarrassing money trails to penis enlargement sites, I don't even know why he would claim something so easily disproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.