Question Did the update today 10/14. Bots lingering around corpses

Mordechi

Reaction score
As the title says on the TLP ragefire while using the bot plugin after something dies all my boxes hang around the corpse. Originally I thought maybe it was the returnnotloot option in moveutils was breaking. But after playing with that a little it changed nothing. I should have figured it wasn't this right away because my OOG bots are also sticking to corpses.

So I looked at it maybe being mq2melee keeping targets up. But after reading the global options that would make that happen I didn't see them anywhere in the obvious ini files. Also when it echos back it says unsticking after the target dies.

Anyone have any ideas that could help me with this? I didn't change anything on my end via ini files since yesterday and it worked fine during a 10 hour grind. Started doing this after I updated this morning.

EQ Live servers?
Are you using MQ2Bot for automate?
Not using any macros?
Do they keep the corpse targeted like they are trying to attack it?
They are not trying to loot it?
Any more information on what you think they are trying to do hanging around the corpse?

It's on TLP Ragefire server

Using it for automate in that I'm there playing the puller and doing whatever I need to, to keep it going.

No macros being used

Yes, they keep it targeted like they want to attack it.

I'm seeing no indication to trying to loot it. But since the advent of the in game advloot I haven't seen anyone kneel to loot while xping. Also seeing no chat indication of trying to loot.

Looting or sticking are the only things I could really come up with. If I hit escape and erase their target they will go back to camp if they are out of the radius. Like they should.

So it seems either MQ2Bot or MQ2MoveUtils would clear the target if it's targeting a corpse. Something in latest update changed that.

Here is a quick macro that should clear your target if your targeting a corpse as a quick fix while we figure out what is the cause.

Code:
Sub Main
:loop
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]}) /squelch /tar clear
/delay 2s
/goto :loop
/return