Dain 3 MM

Appleseed

One of the quiet ones..
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that they have made this a lot harder. Looking for some suggestions. I keep running out of army before I run out of giants.

Same thing happened to me last night

Figured it out..
You can't keep the armies at the start poing anymore.
  • Someone needs to stay with the General. Send 1 group to point 1, 2, and 3.
  • Then pull the giants into the center of those 3 points.
  • Once there, issue the attack to the units.
  • Dain and Warriors engage named while Clerics keep Dain up (Warriors too if possible)

Appleseed said:
Figured it out..
You can't keep the armies at the start poing anymore.
  • Someone needs to stay with the General. Send 1 group to point 1, 2, and 3.
  • Then pull the giants into the center of those 3 points.
  • Once there, issue the attack to the units.
  • Dain and Warriors engage named while Clerics keep Dain up (Warriors too if possible)
I thought that was how it was always usually done... nice job rememver the list part of EZCode :)

Can you not just keep dain out of it?

We allways just send in the drones and warrior's and keep dain by the caller

gladimus said:
Can you not just keep dain out of it?

We allways just send in the drones and warrior's and keep dain by the caller
Yeah, Same strategy as appleseed except ther person that stays with captain is dain.

commands?

what are the commands for sending to points 1 2 3 and what is the timing of sequence? Can you break it down some more for us plz?

This is my first post but i figured I'd give my input. First off DO NOT SEND THE DWARFS. that beng said this is what i suggest. I never fail these. get a full group setup. set aa's etc. move everyone over behind where the dwarves are sitting. Have a war or the rogue pull the giants to you lol just sit there wait for em to get close to camp have puller run up to boss tag him and run like hell (throwing axes for the win) drag em through the camp. USE DAIN HE HAS 26KHP have him jump on the mob all assisting him keep him healed he will hold the aggro on all the giants while the dwarves beat em down. works every time.

and if your healers are retarded you'll fail... if you dont trust your healers, or they show a sign of lack of skill, dont send Dain in because you will fail if he dies.

Eh. Dont group with people you dont know thats why I've not failed yet /shrug ofcourse you're gonna fail if your healers are tards thats any situation. I play a necro and a few toher non healers it doesnt take rocket surgery to figure out how to heal. Perfect heal for least mana patch with light of recovery never lose all your mana and is quick cast