CUT MIRAGSTONES 1pp to vendor now

fauxshizle

Reaction score
If you cut a miragestone...it was worth 571pp, and now.........1pp........enjoy..dont know if this is permanent.

What? How is this cheat, exploit, guide or program related? Unless I'm misreading your post since it's kind of hard to decipher.

you use to be able to sell some cut stones for 500+pp each to vendors. which if watched the bazaar close enough and even vendors you could get them rather cheap and turn a quick profit.

Now these cut stones only sell for 1pp

Kind of

Meaning it was an exploit.

Exploit? Depends on how you look at it . . . it's not like you can buy the stones to cut them. They are only dropped and you need decent JC skill to cut them so I suppose it is possible they will change it back. Unlikely, but possible.

Exactly, I never considered it an exploit at all. I would cut the ones that dropped so that I could sell them like other gems and I would farm the Bazaar for people selling them cheap. It's not like there was a vendor selling them for 200p and we could flip them for 600p.

It was definitely not an exploit in any way, shape, or form. All of the "useful" jewelcrafting drops sell (or did, at least) for 200-500pp after being cut. It has been this way forever.

Harmonagate
Miragestone
Prestidigitase
Staurolite
Taaffeite

Althoow this was at one time incorrectly posted as an exploit, the person who did it...was retarded...Taffitite and Harmonagate also have always sold to the vendor for exaclty the same price 571pp after being cut...its like a 400-450 trivial cut...its not an effective way to make money unless some idiots sell the stones for cheap 100-300pp each....considering fails, you will come out ahead only if your a trophy holding master jeweler. For some reason they have changed the value of the cut Miragestones and not the other 2...just FYI, i assume this actually may be a mistake by sony.