issues

firehawk4391

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
so i get this message everytime- it wont post a short cut on desk top or anything, as long as i redownload, i get to this point, ill click past and mq2next will load, as long as i leave it on im good but if i have to shutdown i have to redownload to get it to launch, any ideas?

Attachments

• 2022-10-26.png
    2022-10-26.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
oh i run windows 11 if that matters, though this appears to be fairly k=new for me like the last 5 weeks or something

so i get this message everytime- it wont post a short cut on desk top or anything, as long as i redownload, i get to this point, ill click past and mq2next will load, as long as i leave it on im good but if i have to shutdown i have to redownload to get it to launch, any ideas?

I thought I had updated this to do auto. It probably has to do with privileged file/folder access. I'll get the installer updated. For now, make sure you have the option to create desktop icon unchecked (or say no to it). If you want a desktop icon, then open the start menu, go to the mmobugs mq2 folder, and copy the shortcut to your desktop to start mmoloader up.

htw

Reactions: firehawk4391