Copy and paste my live toons to emu?

Baked

Reaction score
Is there any way, or server that allows us to copy over our live toons as they are to an emu server and continue on from there?

I dread starting over from scratch, even on ez mode, there's just SO much stuff to get/do I'd love if I could just use my live toons as a template and start from there, even minus gear but with everything else would be nice.

Does this exist or is this even possible?

Don't think it's possible since the EMU's are not run by SOE, do not have access to SOE's data, and are actually technically in violation of SOE's EULA.

Short answer, No, it's not possible. I don't think any emu even has all content up to VoA. In fact I would be surprised if there were emu's with content up to SoD.

Character data is stored server-side.

Thanks everyone, this is what I kinda figured but wasn't sure if we were able to see it or something, but not alter it.

Ohwell, I'm on EZ server atm, its interesting so far, I made a monk to test it out. We will see how it goes once i'm 50+ and can do more things.

The characters are saved server side, Log into soes servers and emus servers and get that data and you can, But you can also steal everquest. lmao.

The characters are saved server side, Log into soes servers and emus servers and get that data and you can, But you can also steal everquest. lmao.

So pretty much any script kiddy with some basic hacking can get it from SOEs servers then? :D

That'd be the end

Character data is stored server-side.

I sure would hope so! Can u imagine if it was stored on the client??

I'd never have to worry about raiding and I would have some l33t toons. Course it would be boring as hell, too, since there would be no reason to play.

All this not to mention that most EQ EMU servers have custom content, items, quests, etc.