Converting characters from Gold to Silver

Blujahz

Your spell fizzled!
Reaction score
I run a 6-toon box crew and all my characters are on Gold accounts, but I'm considering switching some of them to Silver accounts.

They are all currently max AAs, so I am not concerned about getting AAs (at this point). I know prestige gear is another big difference between gold and silver, but don't know much about non-prestige gear, like what to get and where/how to get it.

I wonder if anyone has experience in switching your character from gold to silver who could give a few pointers before I start down this path?

I run a 6-toon box crew and all my characters are on Gold accounts, but I'm considering switching some of them to Silver accounts.

They are all currently max AAs, so I am not concerned about getting AAs (at this point). I know prestige gear is another big difference between gold and silver, but don't know much about non-prestige gear, like what to get and where/how to get it.

I wonder if anyone has experience in switching your character from gold to silver who could give a few pointers before I start down this path?

You can search raidloot.com and filter by non-prestige gear. Thats the best free method I know off. It was eqitems before that but they haven't updated their website in ages, eqitems was literally the best thing cause you could refine your search w/e way you wanted.

For now, raidloot seems to be the best free website that I know off that can filter what you need. After you filter for non-prestige, make sure you decide between "bazaar" and "group" gear.

Last edited:
Tier 1 group and raid gear from the last 2 expansions should all be flagged non prestige to my experience. I geared my clerics in t1 ROF raid gear and then just use a krono and get any new aa within that month works great

Are there any recent raids that are boxable like some of the HoT raids? Straight up burn fights that is.

You'll have to pay close attention to many of your augs as well. the augs found from Hotzones are non prestige but there are many more than not!