Computer Help please

kegasu

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'm getting this annoying pop-up window, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me?

eqgame.exe - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

Thank you again.

Kegasu

I'm still getting this message. It only happens when ever I start my monk's macro. I does not seem to matter how many other toons I have on. I've had 15 toons on at one time and never got the message. Started all of thier macros and still nothing. Start the monk's macro and I start getting the error. I've been using the macro for some time and never had an issue with it. Anyone able to help please?

I would do a search in your macro for the term "DR1" and see if you can find a reference in that macro to that term. If it only does it when you run that macro, that tends to point to the macro or any associated includes.

The macro, or a .ini for the macro or plugin .ini, is referring to a removable drive with no media in it - such as a floppy, cdrom, etc. Find which .ini, .inc, .mac or whatever in your MQ2 installation that is referencing that, and you'll be ok.

The reason windows is blaming eqgame.exe, is because the plugins are attached to that process.

htw