Chat echoing in MQ2 Window..

SuperU

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Currently runnin Zbot (yes, I know, probably wrong place to post this), and whenever I try to make a change to my MQ2Melee stuff in game, it just echoes into my MQ2 Window. Also note- That I dont seem to have an INI with valid information for my Melee stuff, or I'd just post it in there.

Any suggestions on either issue?

Currently runnin Zbot (yes, I know, probably wrong place to post this), and whenever I try to make a change to my MQ2Melee stuff in game, it just echoes into my MQ2 Window. Also note- That I dont seem to have an INI with valid information for my Melee stuff, or I'd just post it in there.

Any suggestions on either issue?

In your MQ2 folder, look for file named as server_toon.ini, for example saryrn_Bubba.ini. In the appropriate file, under [MQ2Melee] section are your mq2melee options. This information gets entered when you submit the /melee save command within the game with MQ2Melee loaded. If your not seeing your .ini file update with sucessful /melee save commands, I would advise you to take a look at your folder and file permissions to make sure they aren't marked read only. I've never personally used ZBot, so can't speak to that.

I find it just as easy to manualy adjust my mq2melee .ini in the MQ2 folder. I also like being able to copy and past holy/down shits into the .ini directly then just use /melee load in game.

BB