Buying a SoF install

Mojo420

Titties and Beer!
Reaction score
All this talk of EQEmu got me interested in it again.. Of course i have a Titanium edition but not a SoF, so i went on the hunt.

With shipping, i got a New copy of SoF for $3.25 + $2.99 shipping from Amazon.com.. If your interested. Not sure if thats a free month of EQ in it or not.would be funny if there was. win / win =)

All this talk of EQEmu got me interested in it again.. Of course i have a Titanium edition but not a SoF, so i went on the hunt.

With shipping, i got a New copy of SoF for $3.25 + $2.99 shipping from Amazon.com.. If your interested. Not sure if thats a free month of EQ in it or not.would be funny if there was. win / win =)

It comes with a free month of EQ.

NewEgg has SoF for 4.99 with free shipping. Have for months

So if someone buys the SoF expansion they can start a new EQ account with it but only be able to play in SoF? Or do the hard copy expansions normally come with a 30 day game card or something?

Spadoinkal

iirc SoF was like SoD, it has all previous expansions, so you could play from Origin all the way to SoF.

every expansion since TSS has included all prior expansions + the expansion you bought.

All NEW accounts opened with a full expansion+old expansions receive 30 day free game time(still requires billing info at time of activation but is not billed until the initial 30 days is up.

so is amazon, looks like everything went back up to around 20$

wow thats some bull. from $3.00 to $20.00 fuckin game sites are becoming gas stations

when you talk about SOF you mean the everquest update EverQuest: Secrets of Faydwer?