box combo

Sorarn

Reaction score
So i just recently transfered a few characters around and have the following options avail for a box combo.
Account 1 - Enc
Account 2 - Ranger
Account 3 - Cleric / monk / nec
Account 4 - Mage/Shaman/Bard

any suggestions on what would be the best route to go enc/rng/clr/mag is my thought or would the bard be the best bet. also there all 90-95 with 2k+aa will this combo be effective in grouping and general progression? As far as older raids what could i farm? Currently anguish is a breeze but all ive really tried so far.

and on a final note any good macros for enc/mage?

thanks sorry about all the questions lol!

Account 1 - Enc (dont have a choice since thats only toon u mention)
Account 2 - Ranger (dont have a choice since thats only toon u mention)
Account 3 - Cleric / monk / nec
Account 4 - Mage/Shaman/Bard

Not a fan of chanters (own one about 5k+ aa)

the only choices are for acct 3 and 4 correct?

cler can be a merc, monk is normally good dps but now u need a tank, nec depends if u have enough time to dot (which means u lack dps to begin with)

mage (pet tank) sham (already have a slower and either merc or live cler..., bard great puller (personally hate hate stacking cc, waste of dps)

the biggest question is who is tanking and how far can they tank, after u answer that question u can build a grp around that.

so far ive been using the ranger to tank when ever i do anything he only hits 72k hp buffed tho so not sure how far that will take me. he currently sits at 3.8k aa. if i use my cleric i can run merc tank, would that be a good option? i do like using the cleric as then if i do instance anything i have him and hes usefull

also thoughts on dropping the enc in favor of leveling a tank on that account? sk perhaps?

so........
chanter stays
ranger stays
cleric stays

choice is actually only for Mage/Shaman/Bard

looking at the 3 toons that are staying i only see ranger for dps
ranger tanking in current expansion not gonna go very far

mage for back up tanking and stuns
i suggest a tank merc too if ranger gonna keep meleeing

do like using the cleric as then if i do instance anything i have him and hes usefull
for dz u wont be able to use mercs so thats all u got

for instanced missions u should add a merc tank when it gets harder for ranger and wiz since u will need a hand w dps

so after all is said and done u were only looking for info on 4th acct of those 3 choices

after hearing u about ranger tanking what i get is that you havent gotten to current content, as far as what u can handle w that set up in old raids anguish is about your speed but to be honest the gear there blows.... so unless u are selling orbs which go for about 25k if lucky, no real point to do that one.

i would be in favor of dropping enc to quick PL / gear a tank? cleric doesnt have to stay necessarily if would be better to run another alt instead?

tanks wont be ready for a while (sk is a good investment)

sk (chanter acct) not the end of the world to lvl and aa and gear is plentiful
bard (when sk is good enough wont need slows)
ranger (ghetto epic slow... till u dont need)
monk or nec (id go monk for the fast burst dps)
merc cleric
merc wiz when tank is ready to go till then can prob do merc warr)

Account 1 - Enc
Account 2 - Ranger
Account 3 - nec
Account 4 - Mage

just let the mage pet tank ranger can do ranged dps while the necro dots. Ench can nuke dot buff mez if you get a 3-4 pull as I prefer to have more then 1 mob in camp with each pull, reduces the time wasted going to get more.

tanks wont be ready for a while (sk is a good investment)

sk (chanter acct) not the end of the world to lvl and aa and gear is plentiful
bard (when sk is good enough wont need slows)
ranger (ghetto epic slow... till u dont need)
monk or nec (id go monk for the fast burst dps)
merc cleric
merc wiz when tank is ready to go till then can prob do merc warr)

On FV, Gearing/ lev / aa super easy

think they have a perma xp bonus like zek and yea if u have enough cash sometimes u get lucky and land nice drops on FV

On your 4th account the only right choice is bard! And move the mage to account #1