Bot Macro

Updated first post with latest version of bot.mac that i have.

Added that fellowship stuff into it and corrected that .SubCategory nonense from an earlier post. I have no idea what other changes have been made in the last few months.

and eqbc is super easy to use. I highly suggest using it since it communicates outside of eq and across computers/networks.

Thanks man.

I also don't need BC since I run all 3 toons on one PC. Group works fine.

Thanks man.

I also don't need BC since I run all 3 toons on one PC. Group works fine.
eqbc is much more effective as you can issue commands, avoid in game messages (less likely to get caught), and link it up to netbots to access data from outside of group.

Artemus, boxchat is the shit. Not too hard to figure out either. Highly recomend it

Anyone figure out why medding/sitting is buggy on Ragefire?

I just uploaded the new botmac , playerinfo and spellroutines you posted in first post. afterwards i ran ccleaner and rebooted to get rid of any old files.

i just logged back in , started everything up and in the window it says
v2014.0706 loaded.

the top of the thread says it should be 2015.0524, am i missing something or is that just the way it is ?

everything works fine, i just updated it because you had posted you made some changes.

I just uploaded the new botmac , playerinfo and spellroutines you posted in first post. afterwards i ran ccleaner and rebooted to get rid of any old files.

i just logged back in , started everything up and in the window it says
v2014.0706 loaded.

the top of the thread says it should be 2015.0524, am i missing something or is that just the way it is ?

everything works fine, i just updated it because you had posted you made some changes.
I was lazy and forgot to update it inside the macro.

Pete, any idea why clear would not reset a target? I'm having a bitch of a time with my chanter. In my recent DH run, where I had to cure poisoned NPCs, my tank had them targeted as part of the curing. The chanter held the cured target despite numerous clear messages. I finally had to restart the mac. The other two do it but not as much.

If Bot A needs to mem a spell and botted mage B hits Bot A with a modrod, the rod will be on the cursor and cause the Bot A macro to stop when bot A begins memming the spell. Suggest attempting an autoinventory prior to memming spells.

That happens to me a lot with 2 mages in group. Its an easy fix to restart mac, but its always after i pull a mob and dont get heals or chanter don't mezz before i notice so causes big problems.

Hi, I have a problem with my bard not detecting single target mez (it used to work, nothing was changed at my end). The problem appears to be with this section of code.

Code:
	/for i 1 to ${MyGemTotal}
		/if (${Me.Gem[${i}].Subcategory.Equal[enthrall]}) {
			/varcalc BardMezTotal ${BardMezTotal}+1
			/declare BardMezSpellName${BardMezTotal} string outer ${Me.Gem[${i}]}
			/declare BardMezSpellGem${BardMezTotal} string outer ${i}
			/declare BardMezSpellLevel${BardMezTotal} int outer ${Spell[${BardMezSpellName${BardMezTotal}}].Max[1]}
			/declare BardMezTimer${BardMezTotal} timer outer 15s
		}
	/next i

The if block just before that one correctly detects the AA mez, but it never finds single target non-AA mez (I also have the same issue with an older version of bot.mac where the /if line is:

Code:
		/if (${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[lullaby]}||${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[slumber of]}) {

You can confirm this is game with /echo ${BardMezTotal} always = 1.

For now, I have changed the above code to remove the if statements (works if I mem mez in gem 8):

Code:
			/varcalc BardMezTotal ${BardMezTotal}+1
			/declare BardMezSpellName${BardMezTotal} string outer ${Me.Gem[8]}
			/declare BardMezSpellGem${BardMezTotal} string outer 8
			/declare BardMezSpellLevel${BardMezTotal} int outer ${Spell[${BardMezSpellName${BardMezTotal}}].Max[1]}
			/declare BardMezTimer${BardMezTotal} timer outer 15s

I think it has the same issue with Crescendo line.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Anyway to do out of group healing/buffs etc without xtarget?

Anyway to do out of group healing/buffs etc without xtarget?

For this to work, I think you have to use Netbots.

Edit: So my enchanter doesn't seem to be sitting after a fight. I'm in a dungeon, on TLP servers, so could this be related that a mob is within 150 camp radius? Not aggroed, but still within that radius, so it won't sit?

Could I turn UseCamp to FALSE, and then it would work better? Thanks.

Last edited:
the answer is earlier in this thread or somewhere on the forums. need to modify the code

the answer is earlier in this thread or somewhere on the forums. need to modify the code

I remember it was discussed that it won't sit while mobs are still in camp, but there's gotta be some setting that makes it st or not. More testing over the weekend, and most of the time it actually does sit, so I think it's just something that it's detecting. No big deal actually. Been working very well.

Code:
[Roles]
SetRoles=FALSE
GroupLeader=
GroupMainTank=
GroupMainAssist=
GroupPuller=
GroupXTarget1=Group Assist Target
RaidXTarget1=Raid Assist 1 Target

Would changing the above, make a difference on what the Enchanter mezzes first? Like it's always XTarget1 right now, but I just found out that roles are available on TLP servers, so turning Roles on in INI, and setting XTarget1 to Main assist like it is above, that means it wouldn't try to mez the first assist?

I remember it was discussed that it won't sit while mobs are still in camp, but there's gotta be some setting that makes it st or not. More testing over the weekend, and most of the time it actually does sit, so I think it's just something that it's detecting. No big deal actually. Been working very well.

In this post there is the modification needed to make to the code. The reasoning is also spelled out in the post as well. It works just fine for me after I changed that.

is there a way to stop my guys from buffing while invis and to have them stop medding while I am trying to run to a different zone?

So annoying to try and invis somewhere and my druid wants to cast a buff in the middle of mobs.

... Edit...
I solved this problem with " !${Me.Invis} " in the conditions. Thanks.

Last edited:
Code:
[Roles]
SetRoles=FALSE
GroupLeader=
GroupMainTank=
GroupMainAssist=
GroupPuller=
GroupXTarget1=Group Assist Target
RaidXTarget1=Raid Assist 1 Target

Would changing the above, make a difference on what the Enchanter mezzes first? Like it's always XTarget1 right now, but I just found out that roles are available on TLP servers, so turning Roles on in INI, and setting XTarget1 to Main assist like it is above, that means it wouldn't try to mez the first assist?

I can confirm that setting the group roles doesn't make a difference. It still always chooses XTarget1 as the main mez target. Would be nice to have an option of what it's main mez target is.

trying to get guise of deceiver to autoclicky when i play the bot. it's listed under clickies, and i have mq2clicky and mq2clickymaintenance plugged in. do i need to add it to the mq2clicky ini also? or just the bot? hmm

trying to get guise of deceiver to autoclicky when i play the bot. it's listed under clickies, and i have mq2clicky and mq2clickymaintenance plugged in. do i need to add it to the mq2clicky ini also? or just the bot? hmm

If I remember correctly, this would be added under Buffs, like this:

BuffUse1=TRUE
BuffSpellName1=Guise of the Deceiver
BuffSpellIcon1=Illusion: Dark Elf
BuffSpellGem1=item
BuffAlias1=
BuffClasses1=self (this part I'm not 100% sure on, but I think SELF will indicate it's for you only?)
BuffConditions1=