Bot Macro

Just started using the bot. It actually is working great, but my tank doesn't seem to want to actually cast spells.

Not sure what I'm missing, I think I have all the required plugins set but I get the following error while running the macro:

Code:
DoCommand - Couldn't parse '/bc Spell Name --> Target Name

I looked and looked but can't seem to find what BC is and why DoCommand can't run it.

Any ideas? (also, sorry if this isn't the right thread for questions on this macro. I looked around and did a few searches but found nothing).

mq2eqbc plugin. you have your announce channel set to bc but dont have it running.

Merc wiz

Is there a way to have a wizzie merc enter burn mode when a mob is at a certain % hp, so a tank can establish proper aggro first? Checked the wiki and couldn't find my answer there..

Is there a way to have a wizzie merc enter burn mode when a mob is at a certain % hp, so a tank can establish proper aggro first? Checked the wiki and couldn't find my answer there..
You'd have to use the [Custom] section and put in your burn info on your tank. This is jsut an example. i forget the exact code atm:

CustomCombat1=/if (${Me.PctAggro}==100 && ${Mercenary.Stance.Equal[normal]}) /stance burn
CustomCombat2=/if (${Me.PctAggro}<100 && ${Mercenary.Stance.Equal[burn]}) /stance nomal

If the merc isnt on your tank, youd have to change the Me.PctAggro to ${Target.AggroHolder.Name.Equal[tank name]} and whatever the check is. i really forget off the top of my head which goes hand in hand of forgetting everything this morning. i think my brain shut down.

Where/How would I put in Protective Allegiance for a Paladin? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Found the fix, in the combat section things need to be capitalized. Hope that helps someone

Last edited:
Pete, a basic question: the bot macro anchors you, so if you move too far, it brings you back to the spot where you started the macro. Is it possible to disable this so if I stick one toon to another, he will follow without returning to the anchor spot?

Looting

So how do you get the looting to work now with the new /advloot from SOE? I've tried disabling it in game, but it still requires that stupid window they made... My character can't open it alone and /advloot is the same command for MQ2Advloot.

Before you kill anything disable it. I tried to disable it after I killed mobs and it wouldn't let mq2advloot loot it cause it was locked by the advloot in eq. Not sure if that makes sense. mq's looting worked on everything I killed after disabling eq's crap.

well, bot macro doesnt use /advloot.. so.. this has nothing to do with anything on this thread.

Another quick question;
My SK doesn't use simple skills like taunt, bash, etc. Are those skills supposed to be triggered by mq2melee? I've tried to set aggro to "on" for mq2melee but it still doesn't see to ever trigger taunt or bash.

/melee aggro=1
/melee bash=1
/melee taunt=1
/melee save

make sure you actually have melee loaded

/plugin list (to check what plugins u have loaded)

how do i stop a toon trying to click an item he no longer has

he went silver so i put his prestige item in bank and he wont stop trying to click it

there is no section where his clickies are saved it seems they are just detected

Well, it already has a check for GOLD status or you are wearing it when you try to use items.. so im not sure.

Code:
    /if (${FindItem[${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].EffectType.Equal[Click Inventory]} && ${Me.HaveExpansion[Veil of Alaris]} && ([COLOR=Yellow]${Me.Subscription.Equal[GOLD]}[/COLOR]||${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].InvSlot}<33)) /useitem ${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].ItemSlot} ${FindItem[=${ClickyArray[${i},3]}].ItemSlot2}

started from scratch saved ini elsewhere then copied over, seems to have settled i

have had the same problem before or when I changed gear on a toon. I normal copy ini, then rerun /mac bot load then re-paste the ini and it will fix it.

I wrote a plugin to store If Statements/Conditions that will dramatically speed up/reduce resources of the macro... once i get around to coding it in. It is on the "to do" list, just low on the list atm.

I use to have "to do" lists now I have "honey do" lists and "daddy do" lists.

Dusky Orb --> XXXXX
/varset 'equippedArray[-1] failed, out of bounds on array
spell_routines.inc@499 /varset equippedArray[0] charm

Get that every time the Nec heals with a Dusky Orb.
It misplaces my bags about too.

Any chance on getting this and the AttackConditions fixed?
I posted earlier about the mac writing AttackConditions values to the .ini.
Should be reading it only I would think.

Thanks