Bot Macro

hi everyone

does your bard just did mez by Dirge of the Sleepwalker but no any song mez ??

my bard stop using AE mez and single target mez for a while will use Dirge, i just swapped her over to mq2bot, granted it crashes on bard for some reason but at least the mezz's are reliable

there is old bot.mac from my pc

i just test , it could use song mez for add

Attachments

• bot.mac
    464.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Attention wizards:

due to the major changes in the game to casters, Pyromancy has been altered slightly. It used to be this would work:

SelfBuffSpellName2=Pyromancy
SelfBuffSpellIcon2=Pyromancy

But it does not. The icon has changed to the rank you have. Since my pyro is maxed, I now need this:

SelfBuffSpellIcon2=Pyromancy XXIV

Just adjust the roman numerals to your level of Pyro.

There are other problems as well. My nukes are not firing at all. I suspect it has to do with all the conditions. Daybreak really changed the proc system a lot. So something like this:

NukeUse2=TRUE
NukeSpellName2=Ethereal Skyblaze
NukeSpellGem2=gem2
NukeUseAtMobPctHP2=98
NukeStopAtMobPctHP2=1
NukeRecast2=1s
NukeConditions2=(${Me.Twincast} || ${Me.GoM} || ${Me.Song[Thricewoven Power].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID})

Is undoubtedly broken.

Last edited:
Attention wizards:

due to the major changes in the game to casters, Pyromancy has been altered slightly. It used to be this would work:

SelfBuffSpellIcon2=Pyromancy

But it does not. The icon has changed to the rank you have. Since my pyro is maxed, I now need this:

SelfBuffSpellIcon2=Pyromancy XXIV

Just adjust the roman numerals to your level of Pyro.

There are other problems as well. My nukes are not firing at all. I suspect it has to do with all the conditions. Daybreak really changed the proc system a lot. So something like this:

NukeUse2=TRUE
NukeSpellName2=Ethereal Skyblaze
NukeSpellGem2=gem2
NukeUseAtMobPctHP2=98
NukeStopAtMobPctHP2=1
NukeRecast2=1s
NukeConditions2=(${Me.Twincast} || ${Me.GoM} || ${Me.Song[Thricewoven Power].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Mastery].ID})

Is undoubtedly broken.
Do any of those on the conditions have ranks? If they do, have you tried putting in the specific ones you have, and see if it works? E.g., if you have rk 2 of syllable of fire, trying it with ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire II].ID} or ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire Rk. II].ID} (whichever it shows up as in buff box).. and that's just example, could be any of them. If it does not apply to you, sorry. :)

??

htw

Do any of those on the conditions have ranks? If they do, have you tried putting in the specific ones you have, and see if it works? E.g., if you have rk 2 of syllable of fire, trying it with ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire II].ID} or ${Me.Buff[Syllable of Fire Rk. II].ID} (whichever it shows up as in buff box).. and that's just example, could be any of them. If it does not apply to you, sorry. :)

??

htw

Ranks aren't an issue in the Bot macro. I've always been told not to worry about putting them in. And the macro worked just fine up until this patch.

Daybreak made some serious changes to wizard procs and to enchanters AA. These might be the biggest changes ever to those two classes. So it's not surprising things got broken.

There is a reason I asked - i.e., changes in mq2 to how ranks, searches, etc. are done. Which was also done recently. I don't waste my time asking ignorant questions, FWIW.

htw

I never said you did or intended to imply it.

Cool was just making sure. More than willing to help, I was trying to narrow down if we can do anything on our end to help with the issue.

htw

Not a problem. You're one of the last people I'd ever tell off. :)

Now if we can only get Mr. Sampras back involved.

Ya, RL has him pretty busy from what I gather.

As far as ranks, that's been true long time for our compile, for most things spell related (i.e., rooted in the Spell TLO, such as Song, Buff, CombatAbility, etc.), but I am probably going to take them out by next release (possibly today). The reasoning is, when you need specific data for a Spell/CA/AA, it shouldn't just return the first one it matches, it should be specific or you may get wrong info/data).

htw

Pete,

In the AEMez section for enchanters in the Wiki, AEMezConditions1= says "doesn't do anything yet." Has it been changed? I found this:

AEMezConditions1=${aemezcnt}>3

In another chanter ini, but the AE Mez still does not work.

${Me.Twincast} seems to come up as false, even when you have twincast on.

For Improved Twincast anyway, was too busy to check spell.

If crash to a box MQ2 Bot not loading

Since the last update, if one of my five boxes crash, when I load it, MQ2Bot doesn't load when I bring the account up.

It now has happened at least 5 times in the last 24 hours.

The only solution that works is I camp all of my boxes to desktop, close MQ2, and then freshly restart MQ2 and then reload EQ.

Can anyone help me in understanding how to solve this.

Since the last update, if one of my five boxes crash, when I load it, MQ2Bot doesn't load when I bring the account up.

It now has happened at least 5 times in the last 24 hours.

The only solution that works is I camp all of my boxes to desktop, close MQ2, and then freshly restart MQ2 and then reload EQ.

Can anyone help me in understanding how to solve this.
This is the bot macro thread. Are you talking about the mq2bot plugin? If so, does it load if you do: /plugin mq2bot

htw

Actually, I realize what was doing it to you - update to .11 for mq2bot, you should be ok. And we can continue convo one way or the other in the mq2bot thread, instead of the bot.mac thread. :)

htw

htw, are you taking over management of this macro? I and others have unanswered questions and Pete is not showing up any more.

htw, are you taking over management of this macro? I and others have unanswered questions and Pete is not showing up any more.
I will help where I can, but I'm pretty busy with the base, debugging, loader, bot, support emails, etc., so I hesitate to simply say 'yes'. It's ultimately up to Pete of course, either way.

htw