Bot macro - Customization

Does anyone have an INI for a warrior as puller they would be so kind to share? It's the one thing I've never been able to figure out. I want to set up in a quiet spot where I can safely single pull, or deal with the occasional add, and give my tired eyes a rest from tanking.

first question would need to be what kind of crowd control do you even have?

Mage Burn Conditions (This look right?)

Code:
[FightBuff]
FightBuffTotal=3
ForceMemFightBuff=FALSE
FightBuffAnnounce=FALSE

FightBuffUse1=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName1=Silent Casting
FightBuffSpellIcon1=Silent Casting
FightBuffSpellGem1=alt
FightBuffNamedOnly1=TRUE
FightBuffForAggro1=FALSE
FightBuffConditions1=(!${Raid.Members}||${BurnMode})

FightBuffUse2=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName2=Improved Twincast
FightBuffSpellIcon2=Improved Twincast
FightBuffSpellGem2=alt
FightBuffNamedOnly2=[COLOR=Yellow]FALSE[/COLOR]
FightBuffForAggro2=FALSE
[COLOR=Yellow]FightBuffConditions2=((!${Raid.Members}||${BurnMode}) && !${Me.Twincast})[/COLOR]

FightBuffUse3=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName3=Twincast Rk. III
FightBuffSpellIcon3=Twincast Rk. III
FightBuffSpellGem3=gem12
FightBuffNamedOnly3=[COLOR=Yellow]FALSE[/COLOR]
FightBuffForAggro3=FALSE
[COLOR=Yellow]FightBuffConditions3=((!${Raid.Members}||${BurnMode}) && !${Me.Twincast})
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed them for you, highlighted in yellow obviously.

EDIT: I wouldnt save twincast for named due to fast refresh unless on a raid.

Last edited:
Thanks Pete

Ok I see, still learn mage class. Very good point.

Now if I want 3 fight spell to only be used if 2nd is not in use would I need to change

FightBuffConditions3=((!${Raid.Members}||${BurnMode}) && !${Me.Twincast})

They do exactly that forgive the ignorance on my part.

Last edited:
first question would need to be what kind of crowd control do you even have?

Nada. I've found that once you break up spawns, it's easy to single pull, like the mobs in Shards Landing.

On an unrelated note:

Pete, is there something existing in the Bot macro for a cleric to realize the whole group needs a group heal, because everyone is low, or would you have to add a check?

[HealGroup] section has a spot for group average. Or you can use a group heal as [HealSingle] and just do a ${Group.Average}, which is what i would implement in future versions. That TLO didnt exist when i first wrote bot.

So it should be:

HealSingleUse1=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName1=Word of Recouperation
HealSingleSpellGem1=gem2
HealSingleUseAt1=85
HealSingleStopAt1=95
HealSingleRecast1=3s
HealSingleConditions1={Group.Average}=80

?

HealSingleConditions1=${Group.Average}<80

Looking for a warrior ini for group content if any one would like to share? I have one set up does well if I single pull with my bard. Adds just do not work very well.

[Combat}

So moving on I am trying to amp up my toons performance by job. This is 100 Shaman who is mainly a MT Healer. Trying to prioritize all healing. Opening to suggestions of improvement. Thanks

CombatFrequency1=Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Rez|ModRod|Mana|
CombatFrequency2=HealSplash|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|AA|
CombatFrequency3=Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Rez|ModRod|Mana|
CombatFrequency4=Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Rez|ModRod|Mana|
CombatFrequency5=HealSplash|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|AA|
CombatFrequency5=HealSplash|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|AA|
StandardCombatOptions=Bard|XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealBalance|HealSelf|HealPet|Disc|MainTankBuff|FightBuff|Lifetap|Stun|AA|Dot|Nuke|Snare|ClickyNuke|Jolt|Rez|ModRod|Mana|Merc

I fear youve missed the point of frequency. higher = goes off that many times per cycle. 5 = 5 times per, 1 = 1 time per.
Shaman tweaked should look more like:
Code:
[Combat]
CombatFrequency1=Rez|ModRod|Mana||Merc
CombatFrequency2=
CombatFrequency3=MainTankBuff|FightBuff|ClickyNuke|
CombatFrequency4=AA|Dot|Nuke
CombatFrequency5=XHeal|HealSingle|HealGroup|HealPet

Ok Thanks

My healing just seems to fall behind some. I will give yours a go. There may be other problems I have up in the spell set up. My Druid just heals for shit. will be working on her tonight.

Thank you.

That is because druids are the worst healers by far from my experience (ive had multiple of all, currently have druid and sham). Use remote nukes/dots that cast heals on target's target. It helps a lot. Also maybe set the heal at amount lower and use the twincast nuke that gives you twin heal, therefore allowing you to heal for twice as much.

Enchanter

Still having problems with Enchanter just casting buffs Speed of Sviir and Foresight over and over will not read buff check. Unless I have something set wrong.

BuffUse9=TRUE
BuffSpellName9=Foresight
BuffSpellIcon9=Foresight
BuffSpellGem9=gem11
BuffClasses9=BER|BRD|BST|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ
BuffAlias9=|mana|

BuffUse3=TRUE
BuffSpellName3=Speed of Sviir
BuffSpellIcon3=Speed of Sviir
BuffSpellGem3=gem10
BuffClasses3=BER|BRD|BST|CLR|DRU|ENC|MAG|MNK|NEC|PAL|RNG|ROG|SHD|SHM|WAR|WIZ
BuffAlias3=|haste|

You should remove the classes you dont want to give the buff, if it is still acting funny, just use the group version as a SelfBuff on yourself.

Druid Heals

"That is because druids are the worst healers by far from my experience (ive had multiple of all, currently have druid and sham). Use remote nukes/dots that cast heals on target's target. It helps a lot. Also maybe set the heal at amount lower and use the twincast nuke that gives you twin heal, therefore allowing you to heal for twice as much"

Pretty only have heals loaded 7 out of 12 are heal gems. Will run some raid events tonight with the changes I made on her and see if she will keep up.

I know a lot of these questions are mostly my setup mistakes I'm sure things I have overlooked and just new to all these changes.

Question for Pete (Bot is AWESOME!)- With regards to Mages specifically. I've been using magebot for awhile now and recently changed over to the bot.

When using magebot, it summons and gears up a new pet, is there a way to make the bot.mac to do the same? I'm new to bot, but trying to figure it out and hitting a wall trying to figure it out. Thanks Pete.