Bot macro - Customization

woot thanks Pete ! 1 more question to add a condition to NOT cast jolt if silent casting running?

JoltConditions1=!${Me.Song[Silent Casting].ID}

Adding that to your jolt spell, should mean it will cast while you don't have silent casting.

Somone correct me if im wrong :)

Last edited:
I'm looking to add the click from Boreal Breastplate of the Light. What is the syntax to use this as a self buff when maintank is at 90% health? Thanks.

click effect = Celestial Blessing

You can just add it as a MainTankBuff.

Pulling

Equip your Bow run /mac bot

PullSkillName1=Bow

Spoiler:
[Pulling]
AlertListClear=FALSE
AlertListClearTimer=60m
AmIPuller=FALSE
PullRadius=300
PullZRadius=100
PullCastRange=30
MQ2NavPullRadius=10
MQ2NavPullZRadius=10
ReturnActionTotal=0
ReturnAction1=
PullConColor=GREY,LIGHT BLUE,BLUE,WHITE,YELLOW
CourseCorrectionTimer=10
PullingMethod=nav
PullingAnnounceCMD=/g INC %T
PullingTotal=1
PullAtMyHPs=75
PullSkillName1=Bow
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight1=TRUE
PullSkillDistance1=100
PullSkillSummon1=
PullConditions=${Group.Member[${Group.Member[XXXXX]}].PctMana}>30

Is there a way to set up the Pulling section to have a Pet class pull with /pet attack, then run mob back to camp while not letting to pet keep going back to attack the mob? I'd like my Necro to be able to run out and just /pet attack so that there are no LineOfSight issues, and then make sure that it uses /pet back off once there is aggro and continues to keep pet off while running back.

PullSkillName1=
PullSkillRequiresLineOfSight1=
PullSkillDistance1=
PullSkillSummon1=

Thanks!

PullSkillName1=Pet spell name

it will use /pet attack that way.. or should at least. if not, let me know

Bard twist off

Thanks Pete for this great macro firstly, secondly i've been trying to tweak my bard .ini. I'm wondering what kind of /if statement will work for him to /twist off when there is no mob in camp.

I'm terrible at writing code, could this possibly work?

[Custom]
CustomCombatTotal=0
CustomRestTotal=1
CustomCombat1=
CustomRest1=/if ${Me.CombatState.Equal[REST]} /twist off

When pulling in tight spots it a nightmare with bard songs going.

I'm terrible at writing code, so any help would be great..thanks

Unfortunately, I would have to write that in myself. You cannot turn off twisting. What you CAN do, is make your twist song be an aura, so it doesnt actually use anything that would get you aggro. Or a self only song such as jonthans mighty caretaker. But most people opt for the using your aura as the twist song.

I have been reading through the old thread and this one along with the wiki in hopes of solving a problem I have with my cleric chain casting the aura with no luck.

I believe my problem lies in the AuraSpellIcon section, I have tried "Aura of the Pious Effect:permanent" and several variations with no luck. I am unable to get the bot to recognize when the aura is up and running. If anyone has advice on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my aura section:

Code:
[Aura]
AuraTotal=2
AuraAnnounce=FALSE
AuraUse1=FALSE
AuraSpellName1=Aura of the Pious
AuraSpellIcon1=Aura of the Pious Effect
AuraConditions1=
AuraSpellGem1=gem11
AuraName1=
AuraUse2=FALSE
AuraSpellName2=Circle of Divinity Rk. II
AuraSpellIcon2=Divinity Effect
AuraConditions2=
AuraSpellGem2=gem11
AuraName2=
AuraConditions=

The second issue I am having is with my SK not medding if I set him as puller, he chain pulls like a mad man which is great however he will not stop to med. His mana section is:

Code:
[Mana]
ManaConditions=
MedAt=75
MedToFull=TRUE
MedEvenIfNotInOOCRegen=TRUE
MedTimer=10s
ThoughtLeech_IfManaBelow=10
UseClarityPotions=FALSE

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for a SK ini file and a necro ini file if anyone has one to share or willing to pimp one out for me for a fair price please PM me or post here. Thank you in advance

You dont have a name for either, and both are listed as FALSE. Fix that.
I think these are the correct names of the Auras, if not look at them on your screen. You need the SpellName (what appears in your spell book), the AuraName (what appears in your aura window), and AuraSpellIcon (What appears in your song window as the name, do not include the ":permanent" because that is the duration, not the name)
Code:
[Aura]
AuraTotal=2
AuraAnnounce=FALSE
AuraUse1=[COLOR=Yellow]TRUE[/COLOR]
AuraSpellName1=Aura of the Pious
AuraSpellIcon1=Aura of the Pious Effect
AuraConditions1=
AuraSpellGem1=gem11
AuraName1=[COLOR=Yellow]Aura of the Pious[/COLOR]
AuraUse2=[COLOR=Yellow]TRUE[/COLOR]
AuraSpellName2=Circle of Divinity Rk. II
AuraSpellIcon2=Divinity Effect
AuraConditions2=
AuraSpellGem2=gem11
AuraName2=[COLOR=Yellow]Circle of Divinity[/COLOR]
AuraConditions=
For SK Pulling:
This will make it so your SK doesnt pull if his mana is below 50%, or someone is dead, or your cleric's mana is below 60. You can add whatever you want to PullConditions=
Code:
[Pulling]
PullConditions=${Me.PctMana}>50 && ${SpawnCount[group]}==${Group.GroupSize} && ${Group.Member[${Group.Member[[COLOR=Yellow]Cleric's Name[/COLOR]]}].PctMana}>60

Last edited:
I have been trying to figure out if there is a setting I need to add to the ini or a plugin I might need to configure to accept rez's. Currently cleric battle rez's but the receiving toon doesn't accept. I am not seeing anything in the ini that looks related to accepting rez.

Last I am wondering if disciplines are working for melee class's.

/plugin mq2rez
/rez accept on
/rez call on

MQ2Rez - MMOBugs Wiki

if melee discs arent working, i need to know. ive had another person say it didnt work, but nobody confirmed it. i also dont have a melee character to test what any issues may be.

Pete thank you for the outstanding job you have done with this macro. I am wondering is there a list of conditions out there somewhere? I have looked at the wiki and read through the original post but I can't seem to find what I am after. (probably staring right at it and just missing it)

I would like to set a condition for disciplines to only go off, if either of the following are true: 2 or more mobs in camp or the target is named.

I have seen how to set the named, it's the Xnumber of mobs in camp that I can't seem to figure out.

The list of conditions is anything that can be done in MQ2 as a variable. The sky is the limit. You can reference any plugin wiki to see datatypes and members. The holyshit/downshit page has many examples as well.

AEs can certainly be brutal no matter what. I thought it over and I think I have a partial solution to AE damage:
Use a variable to control whether or not to keep Group Elixir on and whether or not to use a group heal as a SingleHeal. You can either use a .cfg file to /declare the variable, or you can use a pre-existing. I will write one in to the macro for future version. What am I talking about?

ingame.cfg:
Code:
/if (!${Defined[AEMode]}) /declare AEMode bool global
Then in game you can make a hotkey toggle or change it directly via /varset:

Hotkey:
Code:
/varset AEMode ${If[${AEMode},FALSE,TRUE]}
Then something like:
Code:
FightBuffUse1=TRUE
FightBuffSpellName1=Elixir of the Beneficent
FightBuffSpellIcon1=Elixir of the Beneficent
FightBuffConditions1=(${Group.MainTank.Distance}<${Spell[Elixir of the Beneficent].AERange}||[COLOR=Yellow]${AEMode}[/COLOR])

and for [HealSingle]:
Code:
HealSingleUse1=TRUE
HealSingleSpellName1=Word of Rehabilitation
HealSingleConditions1=[COLOR=Yellow]${AEMode}[/COLOR]
HealSingleSpellGem1=alt
HealSingleUseAt1=80
HealSingleStopAt1=90
HealSingleRecast1=1s

There is a variable you can use now called TestVariable that uses 0/1, but I will add the AEMode as a bool TRUE/FALSE for future versions. Ill go post it now.

Weird. it looks like my question got deleted somehow..

How can I get my mage to summon a stack of arrows and hand it to the requester?

It isnt actually set up to hand arrows by default. You could modify one of the pet gear settings to do it. If the item summons on your target, then you could use it as a buff with no classes and just use an alias. But i think I remember arrows being a bag that is self target.

Bot - MMOBugs Wiki

[Pet] section for instructions

It may require some custom code to do properly.

There's a truckload of Mage spells that summon items that pop on your cursor, not on target. They're not really pet related either. It'd make more sense to group them with SummonItem.

Warrior Discipline Usage

[Disc]
DiscTotal=6

DiscUse1=TRUE
DiscName1=Commanding Voice Discipline
DiscNamedOnly1=FALSE
DiscEndCost1=0
DiscRecast1=1s

DiscUse2=TRUE
DiscName2=Field Outfitter Discipline
DiscNamedOnly2=FALSE
DiscEndCost2=0
DiscRecast2=1s

DiscUse3=TRUE
DiscName3=Bazu Roar Discipline
DiscNamedOnly3=FALSE
DiscEndCost3=243
DiscRecast3=1s

DiscUse4=TRUE
DiscName4=Scoff Discipline
DiscNamedOnly4=FALSE
DiscEndCost4=124
DiscRecast4=1s

DiscUse5=TRUE
DiscName5=Rallying Roar Discipline
DiscNamedOnly5=FALSE
DiscEndCost5=515
DiscRecast5=1s

DiscUse6=TRUE
DiscName6=Staunch Defense Discipline
DiscNamedOnly6=FALSE
DiscEndCost6=850
DiscRecast6=1s

These are my warrior's disciplines but none of them are activating. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks beforehand.

Wrong thread. Not a customization request. It is a known issue. Download the latest version, see if it still happens, and then post on that thread. Nobody ever provided feedback if discs or the new loot routine worked and I dont play everquest. and when i do log in, I dont have a melee character.