Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

my problem is cause sit too fast after cast the AA , and break the casting , seem it only happen for me, dunno why .

after i give the delay 2s , it is work good now , thanks for help anyway :)

Its never gonna use the actual items though..... cause the /useitem command it issues is for "Azure Mind Crystal".... if you have rank 4 of the AA, the item is named "Azure Mind Crystal IV"

my problem is cause sit too fast after cast the AA , and break the casting , seem it only happen for me, dunno why .

Its never gonna use the actual items though..... cause the /useitem command it issues is for "Azure Mind Crystal".... if you have rank 4 of the AA, the item is named "Azure Mind Crystal IV"

i tried your fixed one, but the casting still break by sit :(

and now a new issue happen to my enc , that WARNING: Undefined Variable PBAEMezSpellName1 used on line 8044@bot40.mac /if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]} && (!${Me.Gem[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]}||${Me.GemTimer[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]})) {Macro Paused.

i dont have set the PBAE , but it happen after pulled mob

Finally back to playing

Bug report with BotVersion=v2017.10290500

WARNING Undefined Variable 6315BuffString used on line 4937@bot40.mac /if ($\{${Target.ID}BuffString.Find[${BuffType${i}.Arg[${x}.....

The error appeared after sitting in the bazaar for about an hour on a 105 druid. Interestingly, the macro paused so I /mqpause to unpause it and had the banker targetted. it IMMEIDATELY gave me another matching error but with a different # in front of BuffString. I cleared the target and unpaused the macro again and no errors. I then targetted the same banker and sat for another 30+ mins and never saw another error.

Bug report with BotVersion=v2017.10290500

WARNING Undefined Variable 6315BuffString used on line 4937@bot40.mac /if ($\{${Target.ID}BuffString.Find[${BuffType${i}.Arg[${x}.....

The error appeared after sitting in the bazaar for about an hour on a 105 druid. Interestingly, the macro paused so I /mqpause to unpause it and had the banker targetted. it IMMEIDATELY gave me another matching error but with a different # in front of BuffString. I cleared the target and unpaused the macro again and no errors. I then targetted the same banker and sat for another 30+ mins and never saw another error.

That is from

Code:
	/for i 1 to ${BuffTotal}
		/for x 1 to ${BuffType${i}.Count[|]}
			/if (${${Target.ID}BuffString.Find[${BuffType${i}.Arg[${x},|]}]}) /goto :skip 
		/next x
		/if (!${Defined[${Target.ID}_Buff${i}]}) /declare ${Target.ID}_Buff${i} timer outer
		/call Debug 3 "${Target} needs ${BuffSpellIcon${i}}"
		:skip
	/next i

We've had no issues with this portion of the code up to this point. This is part of the buffcheck sub to check to see if someone needs a buff in your buff list. Occasionally macroquest hiccups and you get random errors that you shouldn't get. Let us know if you get this again. Until then it's hard to say what the actual issue might be.

It's quite possible that you switched targets while the buff sub was checking buffs and you switched in the middle the for loop.

Last edited:

i tried your fixed one, but the casting still break by sit :(

and now a new issue happen to my enc , that WARNING: Undefined Variable PBAEMezSpellName1 used on line 8044@bot40.mac /if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]} && (!${Me.Gem[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]}||${Me.GemTimer[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]})) {Macro Paused.

i dont have set the PBAE , but it happen after pulled mob

That if statement should be changed to read

Code:
/if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]})
		/if ((!${Me.Gem[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]}||${Me.GemTimer[${PBAEMezSpellName1}]})) {
			/call Debug 3 "Leaving Sub Mez - Bard with no PBAEMez spell, unsupported combination"
			/return
		}
	}

Load plugin mq2twist

thank very much , after load mq2twist it is fixed.

but about the Azure Mind Crystal,if my bag have it , then run is normal, and if my bag dont have Azure Mind Crystal, then bot would keep use the AA and fail , get in a loop cant stop , and my ini dont have any set about Azure Mind Crystal, is there anything wrong plz?

thanks for your work , the bot40 almost fine again!

I'm not familiar with this AA. Does it require the crystal in order to cast the AA? I had never heard of an AA that has a component requirement.

I'll have to add a new INI entry for every AA and code the logic to check for this to have some value. ${FindItemCount[=Azure Mind Crystal]} as a condition. This will return 0 if you don't have it, making it return "False" or if you have it return "True"

But this is something I don't have time for. For now you can use this AA manually by going into your INI and finding that AA and setting AAUse# to FALSE so that it doesn't try to use it by default.

i tried to add it manually in the ini , but still fail loop, but thanks for your answer , would try to FALSE or find out which to make it fail , thanks

You can't just add random things to the INI. You have to add the INI entry, populate it, then change the macro to consider the INI entry when using it. If just adding things to the INI worked like magic I'd just make an INI entry that says

MakeBot40StopGlitching=TRUE

:)

Got these errors on my shaman when i started the last update that was posted unpaused the macro and it seems to be working afterwards tho

HTML:
[2017/11/06 19:25:49] MQ2MoveUtils:: PAUSED
 -2017/11/06 19:25:50] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceUse1 used on line [email]5414@bot40.mac[/email] /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.
- [2017/11/06 19:25:50] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line [email]5414@bot40.mac[/email] /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.
- [2017/11/06 19:25:50] WARNING: Undefined Variable HealBalanceSpellName1 used on line [email]5414@bot40.mac[/email] /if (${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Use${t}} && !${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}Recast${t}} && (${Me.SpellReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}]}||${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].ItemSlot} && !${FindItem[${${Heals.Arg[${y},|]}SpellName${t}}].Timer})) {Macro Paused.

Cleric error same deal unpaused and worked fine afterwards

HTML:
[2017/11/06 19:25:50] WARNING: Undefined Variable spellID used on line [email]397@spell_routines.inc[/email] /if (${Bool[${mySub}]}) /call ${mySub} ${spellID}Macro Paused.

Last edited:
Undefined Variable

Warning: Undefined Variable 23779BuffString used on this line
4931@bot40.mac /if ($($(Target.ID)BuffString.Find[$(BuffType$(i).Arg[$9x),|]]]])
/goto :skip
Macro Paused

I get this error when starting my cleric, then it is stuck

any words of advice?

Warning: Undefined Variable 23779BuffString used on this line
4931@bot40.mac /if ($($(Target.ID)BuffString.Find[$(BuffType$(i).Arg[$9x),|]]]])
/goto :skip
Macro Paused

I get this error when starting my cleric, then it is stuck

any words of advice?

Again, this is likely due to some unexpected action mid loop. Such as switching targets. Not really much that can be done for this as there is a check just prior to the call for it being defined. Since the check is already present there is no way for me to add an additional check that won't also be passed by the time a new target is acquired manually.

For those still on standby for updates to this macro from me. I'm still hard at work on my assignments. Apologies but this will likely be a while before I'm able to actively engage in continuing to provide updates for this macro. I can only hope that the majority of the things needed are working and you can simply remove aspects that are not working from the list. IE: I know that root doesn't work, so removing Root from your INI is recommended.

I got this meesage and a others about undeclared vairables such as Noinv.

Could these be related to the recent changes? I can do more homework, but I am not famailiar with the code as it done now.

I appreciate the help.

In the case of the cleric, I simply just start the BOT. There is nothing I am doing at all, no targeting or anything when the above error happens.

I will gladly donate for some help understanding this issue. I appreciate any feedback in advance

I must have missed something. What happened to 40oz?

he has been busy in RL relocating to a new place iirc

Hello all,
My Cleric macro is spamming the message :

[MQ2] Removing NULL NULL

What is it supposed to be about?

Thank you.
Arph

Macro Paused

Every time I try to run the macro it pauses and won't work.

Below is a snapshot of the message I receive. How do I fix this?:

Attachments

• macro paused.png
    macro paused.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
Every time I try to run the macro it pauses and won't work.

Below is a snapshot of the message I receive. How do I fix this?:

Undefined Variable "Twist" means you need to get in game and load the twist plugin. i.e.

/plugin mq2twist

Also, for those of you that haven't been able to read all the most recent posts on this macro. At the top of the macro is a line #warning If you remove it, then it should stop pausing every time a variable isn't defined. This will likely get you chugging along. The intention for the undeclared variables is to let me know what is having problems specifically based on what isn't defined that should be.

Again, removing
Code:
#warning
will make it stop pausing on you. It should be just after the patch notes at the top of the macro.

Pet heal problem

Using bot40.mac with the following heading - was on a mage:

|** bot40.mac
** From MMOBugs.com
** Original Author: PeteSampras
** Updates by: [40oz], [ChatWithThisName], [Poly]
** TODO:
<<<<<<< HEAD

=======
>>>>>>> 4075e1f1b370e0005d4505918c3fe86d08c715a2

Pic of error(s):

Attachments