Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

None of those max values look correct for the max level the spell will affect... I think I may have fixed this with the Enchanter stuff, I'll have to check when I'm back home. Out of town for work at the moment.

It looks like the spell data may have changed around and Max 3 does appropriately scale with the level the spell effects. Checked on two different level bards. Will post an update shortly.

edit: new file uploaded with bard Dirge fix.

Last edited:
Code:
			/declare BardMezSpellLevel${BardMezTotal} int outer ${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max[1]}

something wrong with that line..... it used to work, but now

${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max[1]}

returns "0" (should be 108), so it will never try to mez with the AA mez

${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max} in my TLO builder shows Max[] is from 1 to 12, you're showing 1.
Description for this is

Mmobugs only - (lucy max1-12, sets max amount for Slot if there is one)

Allakhazam says Lucy shows Max's 1-32 for this spell, values as follows as of updated 2017-06-16 19:18:40
Code:
max1	0
max10	0	max11	0
max12	0	max13	
max14		max15	
max16		max17	
max18		max19	
max2	0	max20	
max21		max22	
max23		max24	
max25		max26	
max27		max28	
max29		max3	83
max30		max31	
max32		max4	0
max5	0	max6	0
max7	0	max8	0
max9	0

The result is 0. according to the table on Lucy. The only thing with a value is Max[3] which would return 83, the max level this would work on I imagine.

You could try
Code:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max[1]}
to see if it returns a value.

Hope this helps with a fix.

Yeah man, i said that in my post
Code:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max[1]}

returns a zero.... needs to be changed to
Code:
/echo ${Me.AltAbility[Dirge of the Sleepwalker].Spell.Max[3]}

I don't use this macro, but sometimes i look over the code for ideas, and found this bug, just reporting it.

Yep, I already posted the fix for it. Thanks for the bug report!

Bump; added fix for Aura changes. Needs more thorough testing.

still spamming on my guys about the aura bug

Did you grab the new version? It doesn't auto update through the patcher.

And can you tell what config bits are causing it? If so, drop them in here so I can diagnose.

And can you tell what config bits are causing it? If so, drop them in here so I can diagnose.

After redownloading the cleric zerk zerk is fine, but for some bazaar reason the Shaman is spamming the same thing and he doesnt use auras Lol

bot40.mac@3860 (Aura):if(!${Me.Aura[1].Name.Find[${$CurrentSub}Name${i}}}}||$
and a whole lot more code

After redownloading the cleric zerk zerk is fine, but for some bazaar reason the Shaman is spamming the same thing and he doesnt use auras Lol

If he's not using Aura's, remove that section from your Options, should stop the error spamming. It's likely there's a behavior difference with the new aura object type and I'll need to change the logic which I don't have time to work through.

If he's not using Aura's, remove that section from your Options, should stop the error spamming. It's likely there's a behavior difference with the new aura object type and I'll need to change the logic which I don't have time to work through.

Alright ill take care of that thanks for your hard work on keeping this Mac up to date!

I do hope this macro will be updated for the major changes coming to MQ. I am very dependent on it...

I'm presently in the process of moving to Japan and job hunting, but I will do my best to adapt to the coming changes. I didn't even know MQ2 had a big bunch of changes coming. Reading the MQ2 patch notes, however, it doesn't seem like it should be too bad to adapt so far.

There's a lot of performance enhancement coming, but not (as far as I can tell) a lot of backwards incompatible changes. The best thing users can do to help is post specific bug reports so I don't have to hunt for nebulous changes that may or may not affect parts of the macro.

Here are the undeclared variables in bot40.mac from first post that will need fixing.

a1oUb0K.jpg

EQMules post on how to fix these errors

The fix isn't too bad. I'll try to do it on the 13 hour flight I'm about to board and test when I'm back home

I updated without keeping the previous version. Are there archived versions available to revert back to before this update that will work until the macros are fixed?

So you're moving to Japan with no job lined up? That's amazing. I thought the Japanese are pretty strict on requiring a job waiting before you move there.

I'm presently in the process of moving to Japan and job hunting, but I will do my best to adapt to the coming changes. I didn't even know MQ2 had a big bunch of changes coming. Reading the MQ2 patch notes, however, it doesn't seem like it should be too bad to adapt so far.

There's a lot of performance enhancement coming, but not (as far as I can tell) a lot of backwards incompatible changes. The best thing users can do to help is post specific bug reports so I don't have to hunt for nebulous changes that may or may not affect parts of the macro.

I'm sure many of us would donate for a working macro...I'm sure that'd help with the pressure of the job hunt. :)

I'm sure many of us would donate for a working macro...I'm sure that'd help with the pressure of the job hunt. :)

I'd donate!

So you're moving to Japan with no job lined up? That's amazing. I thought the Japanese are pretty strict on requiring a job waiting before you move there.

They are. This was not the original plan. The job I did have lined up changed their mind on me working remotely from Japan and we parted ways, as they gave me no other choice after telling me they'd be okay with it for over a year. So I'm over there on a spouse visa for a year, but we can't live on just my wife's income.

If anyone needs a solid linux sysadmin/devops guy with well over 10 years experience, PM me for a resume. I've worked remotely about half of the last 5 years, I know how to communicate effectively and work independently while still fitting in to a team. That's the fastest way to ensure I can make time to fix this up =P

As an update for everyone on the mac. I took my first look just now, I can't even recreate the errors that Fry is getting. The variable usage in this is pretty hacky, and we redeclare stuff all over the place. We also use a lot of variables with variable names in them, which makes stuff more confusing and harder to search/replace. Right now if I turn on #warning the macro won't start and I get a ton of errors about the same 2 variables.

It's going to take me some significant time to clean this up properly. Please have some patience, I will work on it in my downtime if I get any this coming week.

I'm not sure, but I think eqmule's parser for undeclared variables is a bit buggy, with the way we use variables here. Not sure. I haven't spent enough time to know yet.