Bin Laden is Dead

and i say..... and?

Gonna make any difference?

Unless it effects the price at the pump who gives a fuck. Happy he is dead, but hes not the reason 3/4 of the shit that is fucked up right now is fucked up.

Some other sand rat will just replace him. Nothing changes.

Rumor has it they tracked him down because he used his real address on his playstation network account

Rumor has it they tracked him down because he used his real address on his playstation network account

I heard they tracked him down because he blatantly used /warp and /zone

wonder what will happen with his efukt account now then :/

I'll go ahead and speak my mind, I was 15miles from the capitol and 8 years old when that happened, I'm glad the stupid bastard is dead. May he rot in hell for eternity.

He was living in a nice mansion in Pakistan in a suburb a few miles from one of that nation's biggest cities. You suppose Pakistani intelligence knew anything about this?

The real followup question now is do we have to invade Pakistan to deter them from harboring other terrorist leaders?

With friends like these...

I heard they tracked him down because he blatantly used /warp and /zone

I'm guessing no more trains to ZIs at The Grounds. Camp Checks often since no one has to sneak anymore. BUT the REAL world is fucked now.

So America just beat the Al-Queda expansion, Osama Bin Laden dead, he dropped 2 cultural pieces, and a face piece that looked like a dead opposum

New achievement in game: Kill Osama Bin Laden- Completed April 24th, 2011.

Ut oh.... They dropped his body in the sea and some people are upset.... Now what?

Maybe Lodi will get him?

Unless it effects the price at the pump who gives a fuck. Happy he is dead, but hes not the reason 3/4 of the shit that is fucked up right now is fucked up.

So what your saying is, we at least got rid or 1/4 the fucked up shit right now by smoking his dirty terrorist ass! I'll buy that for a dollar!

What the hell US TV show is this from? I also watched RoboCop the other day, and this same quote was throughout the movie!
The Marching Morons presents an inane radio game show, "Take It and Stick It," that uses the phrases, "Would you buy that for a quarter?" and "Would you buy it for a quarter?" as its signature. The 1987 dystopian comedy, RoboCop (which presented a similarly cynical view of an over-commercialized future desensitized to violence) makes an allusion to the line, adjusted for inflation, as the catchphrase of a TV comedian ("I'd buy that for a dollar!").

i think some one has Jokes why would they bury him at sea it makes no sense i want proff i want pictures and i want a blood test by more then one doctor im all for having him dead but i want proof seems fishy that it would come out when obama has his lowest rating he has ever had