best 6 box group makeup

Na, they need to be a bit lower.

It's the most DPS i've ever seen tho if you run crit chance (auspice) etc and sync up epics etc, it's absolutely unreal how much damage they put out in that 60 seconds, once every 3 minutes, so effectively 33% uptime. If you really utilize and set up discs and stuff to sync its unreal the amount of stuff you can just rip through

Last edited:
William12, just curious but in what expansion are you getting 200 kills per hour? That's a ton of mobs.

EOK and ROS.

I do ranger tank, sham heals, bard for overhaste/atk buffs - then 3x zerk, I can shred like 300 an hour in the proper zone, just requires a lot of buff/disc maintenance

the bard dicho nerfs really changed my opinion (however long ago it was) on mana users, I used wiz/beast a lot but if you really play to potential you're mana broke, meanwhile zerk is afk dicho/decap machine lol

I would think you need a raid geared ranger to pull that off.

My main grp is:

SK
Bard
Zerk
Mage
Ench
Cleric

Almost all aspects of the group game are double covered.

Tank - SK, Mage pet (in a pinch)
CC/Adps - Ench/Bard
DPS - Zerker/Mage
Healing - Cleric, nothing else needed
Pulling - Bard, SK

I've tried all different combos of group make-ups, this one is the most solid imo.

William12, just curious but in what expansion are you getting 200 kills per hour? That's a ton of mobs.

EOK and ROS.

I do ranger tank, sham heals, bard for overhaste/atk buffs - then 3x zerk, I can shred like 300 an hour in the proper zone, just requires a lot of buff/disc maintenance

the bard dicho nerfs really changed my opinion (however long ago it was) on mana users, I used wiz/beast a lot but if you really play to potential you're mana broke, meanwhile zerk is afk dicho/decap machine lol

I would think you need a raid geared ranger to pull that off.

I have been raid geared for like 12 years or something, I do forget not everyone is, for sure

Thanks for the feedback, everyone that has responded and given input!