bazaar macro request

burntbulb

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i have done several searches on my own, both here and the mq2 site but have had no luck so far. reading the buylow.mac and other bazaar price matching macro's i began to wonder like eqcrack asked in the shout box
eqcrack: Is there any Mac out there that will check Traders against barters to see if you can make any profit that way?
then Hostagecs responded
Hostagecs: yes eqcrack

any way, if this macro does exist, can some one point me to it? if not any one crafty enough to create one? :)

it can be done.

this can be done, and it would seem those that have it dont want to share it. So, i'd be happy to help make one from scratch.
recording paths in the bazaar is going to suck more then anything else cause you dont want to be warping around the bazaar.

If anyone has ever made one, and i assume SOMEONE has it. They honestly would never share it because if ANYONE else ran it on their server then the 2 mac'ers would go back and forth on the item haha.

I remember a macro that checked bazaar for items worth buying for tribute and another for checking items that are sold below vendor price.

this can be done, and it would seem those that have it dont want to share it. So, i'd be happy to help make one from scratch.
recording paths in the bazaar is going to suck more then anything else cause you dont want to be warping around the bazaar.

would not be that bad you just use center location to each section then run 1 pathfile from banker Orton to each of those add in a distance check for desired pc so when that pc is within range you pause your pathfile move to buyer buy item then return to pathfile and play it backwords.

You could actually run 1 pathing file for like 2 or 3 sections actually. using AdvPath or MQ2AdvPath depending on the location of the buyer have the macro call the pathforward or backwords since half of the sections are linked anyways.

ive been working on making one myself from scratch. JJ has helped in IRC, unfortunatly i havnt had the time to devote to it just yet. also this would be my first attempt at actually writing a macro. so far i have it searching all the items in the barter list and actually bringing those items up in the bazaar window. still have to work on getting it to set a varable to the highest priced item in barter then compairing that to the items in bazaar and then: /echo item name, trader name, his price, buyer name, their price, and my profit. was going to hold off on making it fully automated for running arround in the bazaar till i get it fully worked out.