Basic Mq2melee question.

Tapout

Before You Blackout
Reaction score
I've searched and all I see is a little more than what I'm looking for. Is it possible to just have a basic list of stuff for mq2melee? I'm not looking to get complicated just yet. I just want skills like taunt, bash, disarm, Gouging Blade, Withstand, and maybe more but just like those to start in a list. Not the long list that's there? Maybe I'm missing something on how to setup my servername_playername.ini file.

look at the wiki. there are examples. if you want to see the ingame options, type /melee.

if it says like taunt=0, or kick=0, you can change that. all the variables are set up as either 0 (off) 1 (on) or set to do it at a certain endurance/hp percent. aka. feign=20 will feigndeath you when you get to 20% or less.

holyshits/downshits can be found on the really long thread dedicated to that topic.

I've checked out the wiki. Do all the options in the ini file have to be there or does it just go off what you have? Can I remove them and only place what I want under there or do I have to turn them all off?

Thanks Pete. The /melee command was the part I missed every time I read. That's what I needed. Thank you.