Anyone veteran that is quitting soon...

wouldn't have a clue given that the breadcrumb trail can only be followed somehow, by someone who know something that was mentioned somewhere by someone in the past sometime.
Hopefully the patch will get it and then someone will cry and we'll go ah ha should have put a, b an q together to get a purple hippo, of course it's totally elementary once you know the answer.

I can't imagine them fixing it anytime in the next 7-10 years as they haven't changed their design philosophy regarding it for the past 10 years.
Like I said its plat at a decent rate not something amazing where its instant like duping a merchant.

wouldn't have a clue given that the breadcrumb trail can only be followed somehow, by someone who know something that was mentioned somewhere by someone in the past sometime.
Hopefully the patch will get it and then someone will cry and we'll go ah ha should have put a, b an q together to get a purple hippo, of course it's totally elementary once you know the answer.

I can't imagine them fixing it anytime in the next 7-10 years as they haven't changed their design philosophy regarding it for the past 10 years.
Like I said its plat at a decent rate not something amazing where its instant like duping a merchant.

find some crafting recipe that sells for a few coppers more than it costs to buy the mats? doubtful, think most of those have been patched out