Anyone veteran that is quitting soon...

anothergeneric

Reaction score
Should totally release their super secret exploits, because this place as been dry for awhile.

Should totally release their super secret exploits, because this place as been dry for awhile.

You do realize this is not the place for super secret exploits. Because once they get released here, they get nerfed/patched fast.

If you want super secret exploits, you don't share them or they are no longer super secret.

They only get posted in lifetime forums, anyway...

Oops, did I say that out loud? ;)

I've also found the ones that die without being publicly known are a lot less likely to result in bans/suspensions. I'd guess this is due to the fact the whinebags on EQ forums didn't know about the exploit thus can't whine about people not getting banned for it.

They only get posted in lifetime forums, anyway...

Oops, did I say that out loud? ;)

Except lifetime is something you buy not earned. If you don't think an SOE Dev doesn't have lifetime here I have a bridge to sell you.

Yeah, true, and for those who missed it, I was JK. :)

Years ago you used to be able to post exploits here and they'd last 6 months or so. I'm sure some of you remember monkbug/nodelay/velium macro/shroud aa exploit/monster missions/north ro exploit/max veteran rewards to name a few I can remember doing.

It's more popular here now, along with people having gotten a lot smarter at jumping on bandwagon asap. SoE has also gotten smarter at listening to players complain.

People seem to exploit the hell out of something, then others catch on, so they post it to become public information to avoid bans.

The focus of mmobugs has become making MQ2 as useful to people as possible, exploit now and the is nice, but they have gotten few and far between.

Sorry.

It's true the better the exploit the tighter your lips should be.

Don't get me wrong a lot of them get posted her after the discoverer has used them to his benefit.

But at the end of the day this forum has become just a solid community with an awesome MQ2 build release that's incredible reliable and updated frequently.

Over the years I've gotten more than my moneys worth.

Plus there's so much other interesting stuff that gets talked about here. Free movie reviews are just one of the many. There's some very interesting and intelligent people that frequent these boards and I find it very stimulating to read some of the stuff they come up with. I love it here, it's a great community!

eqisdead

I know a pretty good legit exploit (no hacking involved) that uses current game mechanics to generate plat at a somewhat decent rate. I exposed part of it about 6 months ago, and it got patched :(

I'm sure 50% of the people here on the forums know about it, but don't really utilize it, that's the biggest hint I"ll give. Sounds a bit sketchy but you should already know about it if you've been playing EQ for awhile.

I know a pretty good legit exploit (no hacking involved) that uses current game mechanics to generate plat at a somewhat decent rate. I exposed part of it about 6 months ago, and it got patched :(

I'm sure 50% of the people here on the forums know about it, but don't really utilize it, that's the biggest hint I"ll give. Sounds a bit sketchy but you should already know about it if you've been playing EQ for awhile.

Krono dupe?

I've hidden my treasure somewhere in the mountains of New Mexico. Here's a few clues, but it's up to you to get out and discover it!

Krono dupe?

Doubt it kronos are processed through SOEs servers so they know exactly how many are in the game at any given time. Each one has a unique ID in the system and how can you dupe something that needs a unique ID to exist ? They would catch on quick.

I think you overestimate how many might know this. I don't need plat for anything these days, but it'd be interesting to know what it is. I genuinely enjoy analyzing bugs and how they made their way in to software. Then again, I do similar things for a living~

I think you overestimate how many might know this. I don't need plat for anything these days, but it'd be interesting to know what it is. I genuinely enjoy analyzing bugs and how they made their way in to software. Then again, I do similar things for a living~

Another hint - its not a bug, its bad game design by the developers

Another hint - its not a bug, its bad game design by the developers

Same difference =)

if anyone is willing to share this with me or give me a really good hint it would be much appreciated

wouldn't have a clue given that the breadcrumb trail can only be followed somehow, by someone who know something that was mentioned somewhere by someone in the past sometime.
Hopefully the patch will get it and then someone will cry and we'll go ah ha should have put a, b an q together to get a purple hippo, of course it's totally elementary once you know the answer.