another question

doa

Reaction score
begining to fuckin hate best buy just got my laptop back again after they forgot to un right protect my eq files last time now when i try ot log in im getting an error that says

No 3D devices found

is that another fuckin directx issue or did they screw my graphics card up this time?

downloaded and installed the directx 9.0c nov redist and nothin any other thoughts?

What did they do to your computer... or claim to do I should say rather. Did you check to see if your video card drivers are properly installed like Kodi suggested?

this is why I don't game on laptop's, on the other hand its prolly your video drivers, if they fucked up your video card you would have a whole bag of issues.

they replaces my hd cause they gave me a bad one 5 days earlier lol and installed eq on the laptop

how do i check the drivers on my vidcard? im a pretty big newb when it comes to computers

when i right click on my desktop it used to give me an nvidea option to click it doesnt have that atm? that part of the issue maybe? if hso how do i get to it?

It does not hurt to install them, if they are up to date, they'll stay that way.

Go to http://www.nvidia.com and download the drivers, and run the installer.

htw

There should be an option to detect your hardware on their website, i've used it before. Unfortunately it does detect your hardware, just fails to check the OS 99% of the time and I end up with XP drivers as opposed to the much need 64 bit vista drivers

There should be an option to detect your hardware on their website, i've used it before. Unfortunately it does detect your hardware, just fails to check the OS 99% of the time and I end up with XP drivers as opposed to the much need 64 bit vista drivers

aye. i usually know what OS I'm using, so haven't tried it. ;-)

it appears best buy didnt install the drivers for my graphics card.

thank you guys for the advice i got the drivers downloaded and installed and im back to 4 boxin yay