After Today's Update Cannot Turn off Swarm Pets

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Was something changed today that makes you no longer be able to turn off swarm pets in mq2bot?

My INI has swarmif0=0, etc on my toons, which has always reflected in the mq2 window. however, after updating mmoloader today, it's like in game is not reading my ini. My ini still has swarmif0=0, etc, but in game it does not reflect it in the mq2 window.

Does anyone know why this might be? I have been doing it the same way for months, and nothing has changed on my end.

EDIT: It appears nothing is working in game that you turn off via INI, such as root, debuff, knockback, etc. This is a huge deal so any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Was something changed today that makes you no longer be able to turn off swarm pets in mq2bot?

My INI has swarmif0=0, etc on my toons, which has always reflected in the mq2 window. however, after updating mmoloader today, it's like in game is not reading my ini. My ini still has swarmif0=0, etc, but in game it does not reflect it in the mq2 window.

Does anyone know why this might be? I have been doing it the same way for months, and nothing has changed on my end.

EDIT: It appears nothing is working in game that you turn off via INI, such as root, debuff, knockback, etc. This is a huge deal so any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Update didn't touch anything like that at all, it was all just internal mmoloader stuff, nothing with MQ2. So MQ2 is loaded? Nothing changed with your directory access or anything? You can right-click loader icon and system info, see if that shows the correct MQ2 dir, etc.

htw

Update didn't touch anything like that at all, it was all just internal mmoloader stuff, nothing with MQ2. So MQ2 is loaded? Nothing changed with your directory access or anything? You can right-click loader icon and system info, see if that shows the correct MQ2 dir, etc.

htw
Yeah, I don't see anything, logged in one of my toons, /melee load shows all the ini stuff (like my downshits, etc.) and /loadbot shows SwarmIf0 I added.

2019-01-10_16-47-17.png

view

EUCOUbxfLR

Last edited:
Thanks tons, htw! I have no idea how, but somehow it re-pathed itself to a freaking 5 year outdated mq2 folder in a far corner of my desktop lol.

Once I deleted that folder, it automatically started using the correct path.

Thanks again!