AFK Vxed Bard Macro

You may wish to read the 5 or 10 posts above yours saying "Do not use" as it is being watched...

Free advice for ya lol.

Any other options then AFK-wise for bards? I have searched and didn't find anything too promising.

Find a spot in the middle of no where, start a circle, start a twist, and make a little target mac to get a target if you dont have one

Ive been running this for a little over a month and havnt been caught.

Im having problems though after the expedition ends though. It will get a new expedition and zone in just fine, but after he warps back to the kiting area, for some reason /circle doesnt go through and he just stands there and dies.

Any ideas?

Ive been running this for a little over a month and havnt been caught.

Im having problems though after the expedition ends though. It will get a new expedition and zone in just fine, but after he warps back to the kiting area, for some reason /circle doesnt go through and he just stands there and dies.

Any ideas?

Yep, there is about 20 Posts in this thread which talk about this issue.

If it were a simple asnwer would post it but it is easier for you to just read back a bit.

Its a moveutils bug, the mac already loads and unloads it, which usually fixes it, but if not just have your character warp out sooner so he doesnt die, cause for sure a /succor fixes moveutils.

Ive read a lot of this thread, just havnt gotten around to reading all 27 pages. I messed with the code a bit and think I was able to fix it.

Can you link your fixed code? I read all the pages and can't figure out how to fix this above bug. Also, any ideas if this is now safe?

If GM's have caught multiple people doing it, then it's on their "radar" to an extent at least. It was never safe, it's just now less safe than before.

Well obviously nothing is safe with this program, but I was just wondering if it was still under radar. It's been over a month, and usually these things are a quick in and out.

Anyone been successful over the past few weeks?

My mayong bard got banned, i stopped running it on all my bards.

I would expect Mayong to be much more heavily policed than the rest of the servers at the moment. I've been running on the rathe without any issues the past week.

until now im positive the GM's have at least one account and monitor these boards i would stop running those now

this wont circle for me when i run it it gets there and does the da thing then dies

Just tried it, working perfectly... with all the suspensions that have happened because of this though I don't think I'd do this while completely afk. It is nice to be able to run at work while I can't play or group much though.

Last edited:
New Zone for bard 76+ ??

:confused: Any one can point me in a good direction for a new afk kite zone for level 76+ ?? :confused:

So if any one would shoot me a PM or post a new spot that would rock big time !:D

I hate to ressurect an old thread. But where are you seeing the songs needed for this? I'm messing around with this mac but it says MQ2Twist Songs not present - suspending twist. /twist to resume.

thought I had it figured out. So why does it keep saying songs not present after each kill? I have to add a /twist or melody every kill.

Last edited:
This macro will get you banned ritequick, i dont reccommend using it anymore.