AFK Vxed Bard Macro

WARNING

Got my first bard suspension ever about 5 mins ago, Deodan was very nice and was nice enough to tell me that someone was kind enough to stand outside vxed on several servers and report anyone who came out that was a bard.

Time to find a new spot boys, i would recommend NOT running this for a while.

That's pretty awesome... I wonder if it was fellow mq user doing the reporting (as vxed is pretty low-key these days).

Sorry bro.

WARNING Number 2!!

Second bard 7 day suspension, different server, different account, different names on account, and i used a game card on it not my CC.

Not looking good if your running it.

Ummm, stupid question. How do you know if you get a vacation? You get an email, right?

Just wondering because I might have gotten one but wouldn't know (haven't played my bard in 2 weeks and the account's lapsed) though I only did Vxed for about 8 hrs before the mac froze.

But this is one area I wish the "[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_snitching"]Stop Snitchin'[/ame]" movement would move into. :p

Well i was lucky enough to be sitting at my comp when deodan came in, so that how i know, he talked me thru everything, even how they dont do 20 day roll backs anymore, cause i asked if the 7 days was all i got and he said yes, they dont do the 20 day roll backs anymore.

If all this needs is non summoning mobs, why not do it in Drachnid hive instance? rangers HS it so im sure its not that much worse.

Hmmm.. I ran it all last night and into today. Guess I should just stop for a while.

Sorry Smarty about the bards. :( Although you didn't lose them, which is good.

Deodan said it was 7 day suspension and then ban, and stated that it was the old manager that did the 20 rollbacks that dont happen anymore.

I'm fine with it haha, 20 days = like 5 lvls.

wow, they're going to ban you for the macro? I thought you said you were at the computer to respond to him when he popped in... you think he saw you warp to the top and all that?

Well ya =P, perfect circle, logs can show that i was warping to the top and such haha

if they no longer do roll backs that reduces the options for what they can do to cheaters.. its suspension then ban. before it could of gone .. roll back > suspension > then ban. or at least thats the way i took it.

Poser

That's pretty awesome... I wonder if it was fellow mq user doing the reporting (as vxed is pretty low-key these days).

Probably the same fucktard who linked the post to SOE from the "unsuspended accounts" thread has been "policing" in his own vigilante way. He needs to get a life. Ban him Kodilynn ;) - I will pay for the refund of his fees. Justice is a two way street and just because his Mom won't let him go outside because of his acne doesn't mean we have to hang out with him.

Well lets see, this is a great macro first of all. Really appreciate the time and work everyone has put into it.

I have a couple of issues while using it. After I die, for some reason I can't seem to get the macro to /quit to Desktop and it leaves me running in PoK into a wall.

Also after it completes its first cycle I can't get it to zone back into Vxed. I'll keep working at it, I was wondering if maybe I didn't install it right. But there seems to only really be one way to get it installed in the first place.