AFK Vxed Bard Macro

Toon at zone in with /stealth on that /targets npc corpse and /loots

That toon won't get exp, but who cares... they're looting tons of plat worth of gear.

NOT TESTED

Here is a non tested vxedpiggy I adapted from Smarty's one with a looting feature... it makes use of MQ2Stealth (Automatically plugs it in and turns on) but puts you in a loc that will still allow EXP (I think).

Anyone able to have a look over it and anyone that boxes able to test it out? Don't use it AFK until we get some feed back and work out the quirks :)

*Edit: I am tired so I am thinking that there will be stupid mistakes in here... Doesn't help that I don't really know how to code this stuff lol.

Code:
#turbo 10

Sub Main
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Vxed]})	/call VxedWarp
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Barindu]}) /call Playercheck
/return

Sub ZoneIn
	/target stoneshifter
	/warp target
	/delay 10s
	/face heading 15
	/delay 1s
	/keypress forward hold
	/delay 3s
	/keypress right
	:delay
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Vxed]}) { 
		/delay 10S
		/call VxedWarp
		/call Main		
	}
	/delay 1s
	/goto :delay	
/return

Sub Playercheck
/afk
:Loop
		/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>2) {
			/echo ~-~-~-~-~-~People in zone~--~-~-~-~-~
			/echo ~-~-~-~-Waiting 3 minutes~-~-~-~-~-
			/delay 180s
			/goto :Loop
		}{
			/echo ~-~-~-~-~-~-~Zone Empty~-~--~-~-~-~-
			/echo ~-~-~-~-~-~-~Continuing~-~-~-~-~-~-~
		}
	/delay 5s
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Barindu]}) /call ZoneIn
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Vxed]})	/call VxedWarp
/return

Sub VxedWarp
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Barindu]}) /call Pause {
}{
	/delay 15s
	/warp loc 151.26 -104.53 485.56
	/delay 1s
	/plugin MQ2Stealth
	/delay 1s
	/stealth on
:mainloop
/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Barindu]}) /call Pause
	/target corpse
	/warp t
	/delay 1s
	/nomodkey /shiftkey /click right target
	/delay 2s
/goto :mainloop
	/call Main
}	
/return

Well atm i am back outta the bard loop, long story.

Will test this soon as i can. and work on it if it doesnt work.

Hmmm

So last night was my first time trying the mac, I put the songs in spell slots as advised, and I had heal pots. My bard has about 8k unbuffed HP, so I figured he would be fine. I watched him kill the first mob, all went well so I let him be for a few hours. I come back with only one AA and dead, and trying to run circles in PoK. I thought it was supposed to camp out upon death? Oh well, that's what happened to me!

Never run a macro and walk away unless you explicitly know what its going to do in both life, death, and if someone runs up on your camp (if you're not in an instance).

NEW MAC!

New mac.

I have run a for over a month with no problems. Use both files.

old piggymac still works for alts.

ENJOY!

Attachments

• vxed.mac
    5.2 KB · Views: 103
  • vxed.inc
    8.7 KB · Views: 93
Been using this recently. It worked great yesterday, ran it for ~8hours without problems (10AA), but when I was running it today, every so often my target would somehow find a way to walk out of the room due to "you cannot see your target". When I looked on the map it was a solid 2 rooms south one time, and another time the mob ran away all the way to the zone in.

Suggested fix: make it so if your target is more than bellow distance (which pretty much means it found a way to get out of the room), to clear target and get another one?

edit: Have not tested this yet, but if you edit the line in the newest .mac release, would this work?

from the :Status loop in vxed.mac
Code:
/if (!${Target.ID}) /call GetTarget
changed to
Code:
/if (!${Target.ID}[COLOR="Red"] || ${Target.Distance}>=220[/COLOR]) /call GetTarget

Have not tested, but it should work in theory I believe.

...thats a new one, i have never had one run out of range...are you clearing the room till there isnt any mobs left? if you are i would suggest taking the dps down a tad.

or just add a snare into the mix?

The problem happens when the room has been cleared, so when the next one spawns it doesnt have a "friend" to hold its hand as it dies so it tries to run as opposed to mindlessly chase. I wont be able to test my check for another couple hours, but I still dont think there are any errors with the line I added.

Love this Macro.. and the piggy loaded them both.. they both work 100% thank you!!!

Tested /if (!${Target.ID} || ${Target.Distance}>=220) /call GetTarget

Works great. I put it in :mainloop

Hmmmmm

Not working for me anymore, it keeps warping to first mobs and almost dying THEN evacing.

I've found that if you /plugin mq2moveutils unload before running the macro it will eliminate the problem of warping up and not running circles. Evidently it does not like the /circle on 60 command if it has already previously ran a circle for some odd reason.

If you do it the VERY first time before you run it ya it helps, the mac from then on will reset it every time, i guess i didnt make it do it the first time cause i didnt think circle would be used before the mac was run.

is their a loot macro for this as well??? loots corpse warp's back to exp spot??

guy posted one a few pages back if you read entire thread.

i been taking a few friends with me bard kiting the last few weeks but now that school is in full swing were i am i don't get home till really later. so i was hopping to add in an evac tell command so that way my friends could get me off their toons. I wanted to find out what the command would have to be to get the piggy macro to receive a tell from someone saying hey could u log off some something along that line. Some kind of set log off command. the said toon will /gate once at gate point it then /ex. how would u plug that in??

Just use the mastermind plugin so they can tell you to /camp

I added this to my piggys

#event gohome "#*#go home#*#"

|------------------------------------------------------------
|Sub: Someone wants me to log off
|------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Event_gohome
/gate
/quit
/end
/return

this mac still works wonder's for me... would be willing to donate if u can pm me a private one.. mabie one with higher mobs or somthing... diff instance idk..