Afk AAing 60-70ish

thorpa

Reaction score
Hey im botting a monk and war with 2mercs (clr and rog)

So far ive been doing Umbral Plains all the way up to 500 AA, but now i've run out of AA to obtain and need to move on/ level to 65 i guess... Problem is, I'm at a total loss for who/where to kill. I basicly us a simple pull macro on the monk, and the infamous bot macro on the warrior. Nothing too complicated here. My biggest problem is when i run anything with walls or indoors and im screwed.

hows your knowledge to get waypoints? and based on radius target? macros like this are simple, but pretty much you will be doing the same, or walking around same points.

Quite literally im a moron when it comes to writing macros and the like. I can edit simple things and read them for the most part, but w/o warping and "lazy" commands my skills suck!:mad:

id love to learn a way to bot inside a dungeon like GE or something of that manner. I tried using a function of moveutils and looping it, but i had to use both chars on a bot macro and it just never got working correctly so i went back to flat puller macroing.

Last edited:
dont think youll ever get a macro that maneuvers around a dungeon dealing w walls corners doors etc.

find an open zone w a decent cluster of mobs (like u have been and gl)

dont think youll ever get a macro that maneuvers around a dungeon dealing w walls corners doors etc.

yeah, exactly my reasoning for starting this post. I need a good grind spot with a cluster of mobs lvls 60-70.

Are you using devestator's monk macro?
If so you can pull in a dungeon if you use pullpaths.

Anytime you afk in an open zone though is risky, but knock yourself out so to speak lol

I'm in the same boat. I trio but I'm in that range too.

I have been trying to alter one of the puller macros to include waypoints that do like a full cirlce in the zone. Just don't really know how to include my boxes they stay put.

Does anyone know of a post that would help me do this with using advpath?

yeah, exactly my reasoning for starting this post. I need a good grind spot with a cluster of mobs lvls 60-70.

Plane of Fire/Earth/Time pretty much open and have clusters of mobs.

Also, MQ2Navigation works fairly well in old world zones, but recent expansions (last 6-7 expansions) it won't work as well.

PoEarth / PoEarth are two really easy places to script.

PoEarth / PoEarth are two really easy places to script.

I was thinking EPs too, but wasnt too sure. Currently im getting 12-16% AA exp in Umbral Plains which isn't bad but i wanted to up it so i tried PoNightmare and got about 16-25% but the mobs hit 2x as hard and swarmed 2x as fast. I can handle 2-3 mobs but 4 is prob pushing it on the healer ( i have gold acct for journeyman merc healer )

PoValor was my favorite pok area. Mobs are all single pull. Mostly melee.

If your looking for an instance. You might look into the DoDH instances. I don't remember the name of the instance but it has a bunch of spiders / orcs. Think it was part of the level 68 spell series.

Can drop insta clicky lev cloak. Swiftmantle?

If your looking for an instance. You might look into the DoDH instances. I don't remember the name of the instance but it has a bunch of spiders / orcs. Think it was part of the level 68 spell series.

The nest maybe?

The nest maybe?

Yep it was the nest, people ABUSED that to no end, it was crazy. But it is a good one to use.

The nest maybe?

Yep it was the nest, people ABUSED that to no end, it was crazy. But it is a good one to use.

yes iirc i have dones headshots on my ranger and AFK AA'd there before as well =D

The nest maybe?

yes iirc i have dones headshots on my ranger and AFK AA'd there before as well =D

It was a great place to use the plugin that shall not be named also lol.

The Nest is NOT DoDH. It did not have orcs in it either.

Last edited:
I think they might have meant Hive, but I dunno, most of the mobs were in the obelisk, which kinda sucks for open field pulling mac things.... Nest was in DoN =P

I dunno how late this is but maybe some one can/will use it. Plane of time was suggested above and is excellent if you pick the right area, upwards of 50 mobs clustered you don't even have to move with a ranged puller and about 16 1/2 minute respawn.