AFCleric Macro

how so? i have been using this mac and one just like it for quite some time. I also just downloaded the one from mq2 boards last night to play with at it seems to work fine as long as you have the correct spell names and item names that you want to buff with.

actually i was kinda surprised how smooth it was.

I don't know why Jobey but I have had the problem for a while as have others that have posted here and on the mq2 forums. Hence why Fearless fixed it.

I also downloaded and tries the one from the mq2 forums and whilst it worked seamlessly I wanted the cleric to cast hammer and mark without meleeing so I preferred this older version.

keeps selfbuffing

sorry to bump this up to the top, but I love this macro, it works really well if you alter it a little bit. but is there anyone who can look at the programming and try to figure out.. why does it keep self buffing itself? it will constantly cast spell haste over and over and over and over, to the point where it wont' even heal my tank. it will drain itself out of mana before it stops, any ideas... talking about trolls version on page 2 btw

Hello.. Ok I guess I may be 100% Dense... I am asking for help and hope someone will PM me or post it here. 1. I know almost nothing about macros and anything like it Im far from a programer. 2. If I missed it someone dont flame just please point me in the right direction.

Im Looking for a VERY simple heal macro. Something like at this % of health of the targeted person use " Sacred Light Rk. 3"

or

At this % of health of targeted person cast "sacred elixir Rk. 3"

Nothing Fancy no buffs need no yalp nada just a simple mac that works with this compile that will heal me. Id be happy to donate for this simple mac just tell me where to send it. And Thank You for your time

Ive edited Troll's version , but it just keeps looping buffs. Just casts Spell Haste , Temerity , Armor of the Solemn , then Spell Haste again , Temerity , ect ect , all on himself. Anyone that could have a look and show me/tell me how to fix it would be much <3'd

Attachments

• AFC2.mac
    54.9 KB · Views: 46
I use AFCleric and think it works great, but I know I'm not using it to it's fullest potential. I think it is important to have a properly setup .ini file for that macro to make it work best.

I wonder if someone who uses this macro with a lvl 80 cleric could post their updated .ini file? I think this would be a big help to me and anyone else wanting to use this macro in SoF.

AFCleric

I am boxing a cleric (duh) and a zerker. When I pull two, the cleric of course gets aggro of the add due to healing. Problem is when both the zerker and the cleric are both low on health. Cleric will duck the heal on himself to heal the tank, then duck the heal to the tank to heal himself, over and over and neither one gets a heal. Do you think if i move up the % to group heal would fix that or what should I do??

I am boxing a cleric (duh) and a zerker. When I pull two, the cleric of course gets aggro of the add due to healing. Problem is when both the zerker and the cleric are both low on health. Cleric will duck the heal on himself to heal the tank, then duck the heal to the tank to heal himself, over and over and neither one gets a heal. Do you think if i move up the % to group heal would fix that or what should I do??

vortex blade and ae taunt are your friend.

Those are warrior taunts...he's boxing a cleric and zerker.

Ini

Ok for those uber clerics out there can you pm me or post your ini so i can use this mac to the fullest - thanks

anyone still use this?

A lot of people do. The likely reason you are not getting much of an answer, is it needs to be customized based on your personal preferences for quite a few options, and the config for the rest highly depends on your cleric's level & spell repertoire.

All those need to be customized for you. Things like the spell names for your quick heal, big heal, HOT, group buffs, etc. What (if any) channel(s) to join, whether to prioritize certain members of the group, etc.

What you should do, is open up the macro in an editor, and do your best to customize the top part (down to the part where it says -----END EDITING----), and try it out. If you then need help with a specific function of the macro (e.g., it's not doing something right), or wonder what a specific configuration parameter is for, then post your questions (be sure to include your cleric level, at the least).

Good luck.

htw

WEll basically i wanted a copy of an ini for a lvl 85 cleric for groups situations mostly nameds so need fast heals landing freq.

WEll basically i wanted a copy of an ini for a lvl 85 cleric for groups situations mostly nameds so need fast heals landing freq.

I quit playing cleric when 70 was the cap, and haven't played any cleric at all since then.

htw

There is no "default" .ini for this macro for certain level ranges. Everyone has it customized based on their spells or their group make up. Its one of those things you have to just work with it to get to work for your spellbook and group make up. If you have any questions on what some of the .ini entries are feel free to ask, pretty sure Nil's has default information in there to start off with.

Plus if they don't even know what cleric spells are enough to put in each ini spell line then he shouldn't even deserve to marco on the toon lol

like i said i was looking for someone who has a 85 cleric and has their ini set up with %'s and spells so i can judge what i might be doing less then effective with this macro. just want to compare really

like i said i was looking for someone who has a 85 cleric and has their ini set up with %'s and spells so i can judge what i might be doing less then effective with this macro. just want to compare really

While in concept thats great idea, but your box group makeup will be way different then anyone else. If I gave you mine, it would be set at levels for the people in my group. If I'm overgeared compared to you, it would probably kill your toons, and vise-versa. Its just something you have to find what works for you.