AFCleric Macro

Thanks Tant,

Yeah I wasn't convinced on the dll answer because as I said I had downloaded the latest compiled version.

As a follow up it is still recasting self buffs over and over again since this latest compile also. Time for me to try and figure out this code I guess :eek:

Thanks for the answer :cool:

i coppied the mac into a new macro file, and had to change the spells around because my cleric is only 70, and when i went to load it i typed /mac AFCleric and it gave me this

AFClericbroke.jpg

what does this mean? i get it on several Macros i try and use...i'm not very MQ savy

It appears that you are missing the spell_routines.inc file from your macros folder.

I would suggest donating 10 bucks to macroquest2.com and getting VIP access. The Afcleric version by NILS is excellent.. and should contain all the files needed in the archive.

Otherwise just do a search under snippets or perhaps here for the missing file.

Anyone find a fixe for the selfbuffing over and over? I tried AFCleric and it doesnt load the spells and AFC2 loads conv and devotion and chain casts them on the cleric back to back.

Are you using the straight or ini version? Personally I have not had any issues with the ini version yet.

Tried both, I have an ini with the cleric name name_afcleric.ini

It does nadda but try to buff itself, I even tried to load the spells in the gems and see if it would work and nadda. Any help woudl be apperciated thanks.

Is anyone using this or have a working copy before I go and rack my brains on trying to get this working?

I've been trying with this one, and I removed the 2 references to IRC.

I created a spellset called "spells" (assuming I can replace this spellset name in the future with another name of my chosing when I figure it out) with the base list (btw level 75 cleric, but once I understand the mac better I'll mess with it).

I've got my tank targeted, mac fires up and declares the right tank, and the default settings.

Then the cleric goes into a self-buff loop buffing Blessing of Devotion and Conviction on himself over and over again.

Can't get it beyond that and not familiar enough with the sub routines part to figure out where it's going wrong yet.

Any help would be appreciated, I don't mind doing work, just need to know where to look.

Also, quick question ahead of time. Once I understand the spell gems and such, I'd like to go to the Rk 2 spells, but do you need to include Rk ii in the name? if so, what's the exact syntax for it? just the way the name of the spell shows on the icon?

Last edited:
This is the part I'm focusing on, and someone help me with the logic problem I think I found:

Code:
  /declare SelfBuffTotal     int    outer 4 
  /declare SelfBuffMax1      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff1         string outer Blessing of Devotion 
  /declare SelfBuffGem1      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon1     string outer Blessing of Devotion 
  /declare SelfBuffMax2      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff2         string outer Conviction 
  /declare SelfBuffGem2      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon2     string outer Conviction 
  /declare SelfBuffMax3      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff3         string outer Symbol of Balikor 
  /declare SelfBuffGem3      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon3     string outer Symbol of Balikor 
  /declare SelfBuffMax4      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff4         string outer Armor of the Pious 
  /declare SelfBuffGem4      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon4     string outer Armor of the Pious

It's using Conviction, and then checking for Symbol? You can't have both, could this be the problem?

NM, I removed (swapped actually) the buff I thought it was, and it's still doing it.

Then I thought it might be the initial "SelfBuffTotal int outer 4 " but changed that to 2, and it's still doing it.

OK I'm stuck atm...

I've been trying with this one, and I removed the 2 references to IRC.

I created a spellset called "spells" (assuming I can replace this spellset name in the future with another name of my chosing when I figure it out) with the base list (btw level 75 cleric, but once I understand the mac better I'll mess with it).
Also, quick question ahead of time. Once I understand the spell gems and such, I'd like to go to the Rk 2 spells, but do you need to include Rk ii in the name? if so, what's the exact syntax for it? just the way the name of the spell shows on the icon?

The IRC part I always just ignored, the best i got it to do was it tryed to join a channel and then would drop out of the channel. There should be a setting to tell it to use group chat thats the one i always used, at least till i knew it was running right then i turned spam off alltogether.

yes you need the Rk. II in the name the 2 is 2 capital i's. The spell name that is in the icon should be the exact same in the macro.

This is the part I'm focusing on, and someone help me with the logic problem I think I found:

Code:
  /declare SelfBuffTotal     int    outer 4 
  /declare SelfBuffMax1      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff1         string outer Blessing of Devotion 
  /declare SelfBuffGem1      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon1     string outer Blessing of Devotion 
  /declare SelfBuffMax2      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff2         string outer Conviction 
  /declare SelfBuffGem2      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon2     string outer Conviction 
  /declare SelfBuffMax3      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff3         string outer Symbol of Balikor 
  /declare SelfBuffGem3      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon3     string outer Symbol of Balikor 
  /declare SelfBuffMax4      int    outer 20 
  /declare SelfBuff4         string outer Armor of the Pious 
  /declare SelfBuffGem4      string outer gem9 
  /declare SelfBuffIcon4     string outer Armor of the Pious

It's using Conviction, and then checking for Symbol? You can't have both, could this be the problem?

All the spells in that list are in gem 9. Put what gem the spells are actually in (when you have spellset "spells" loaded) in that list. i.e. match the gem list to that list in the macro. Also that section is for the spells you want to have on the cleric, kinda like the clickies macro but for self buffs.

NM, I removed (swapped actually) the buff I thought it was, and it's still doing it.

Then I thought it might be the initial "SelfBuffTotal int outer 4 " but changed that to 2, and it's still doing it.

OK I'm stuck atm...

That # just tells it how many SelfBuff 's to look for i.e. with the one you have it should be 4 to do all 4 spells you have in it

I also have had the same problem with this macro self buffing over and over, I have tried nils's new one but I find this suits my needs perfectly (apart from the buffing).

I tried just having one self buff in there to see if that helped, it still self buffed over and over.
| ############ Self Buff List.
/declare SelfBuffRecheck int outer 600
/declare SelfBuffTimer timer outer 0

/declare SelfBuffTotal int outer 1
/declare SelfBuffMax1 int outer 15
/declare SelfBuff1 string outer Rallied Aegis of Vie
/declare SelfBuffGem1 string outer gem8
/declare SelfBuffIcon1 string outer Rallied Aegis of Vie

I am using the ini version but I cant see anything in there that could cause the problem.
[Settings]
Spellset=Normal
Healspell=Sacred Light
Healspellgem=gem3
Patchheal=Sacred Remedy
Patchhealgem=gem2
Hotspell=Sacred Elixir
Hotspellgem=gem1
Grouplonghpbuff=Hand of Tenacity
Grouplonghpbuffgem=gem5
Yaulpspell=Yaulp VIII Rk.II
Yaulpspellgem=gem6
Groupheal=Elixir of Redemption
Grouphealgem=gem4
Mitigationspell=Rallied Aegis of Vie
Mitigationspellgem=gem8
Selfbuff=Armor of the Sacred
Selfbuffgem=gem5
Daspell=Divine Barrier
Daspellgem=gem7
Nukeone=Reproval
Nuketwo=Order
Stunone=Sound of Zeal
Stuntwo=Shock of Wonder
Spellhaste=Aura of Purpose
Acbuff=Ward of the Dauntless
Longhpbuff=Tenacity
Singlesymbuff=Symbol of Elushar
Groupsymbuff=Elushar's Mark
Spellhastebuff=Aura of Purpose
Rgcspell=Remove Greater Curse
Mainitem=Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh
Secondaryitem=Blood Defender
AnnounceChannel=0
Autohealmode=3
Lootleft=0
Healspellrange=120
Patchhealrange=200
Hotspellrange=120
Groupspellrange=100
Usegroupheal=1
Usedivarb=1
Healafterdivarb=1
Announce=1
Groupannounce=1
Autosit=1
Distancetosit=40
Autointerrupt=1
Onlyhealfd=1
Interrupt2healself=1
Interrupt2healselfhp=40
NoInvis=1
Defaultstophealpoint=100
Healpetmode=1
Pethealpoint=75
Manatohealpet=75
Pethealspell=Sacred Elixir
Pethealspellrange=200

Any ideas is much appreciated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the use of spell gem 9 was to have a spell gem slot to swap the self buff spells in and out of and not affect the rest of the spellset?

It demems the current gem 9 spell, and mems the next one, self buffs, then repeats for the next one but it never gets past Blessing and Conviction.

I'll try commenting out the self buff part, since I can easily handle that and see how I do, but anyone who has a working copy of this, drop me a line.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the use of spell gem 9 was to have a spell gem slot to swap the self buff spells in and out of and not affect the rest of the spellset?

It demems the current gem 9 spell, and mems the next one, self buffs, then repeats for the next one but it never gets past Blessing and Conviction.

I'll try commenting out the self buff part, since I can easily handle that and see how I do, but anyone who has a working copy of this, drop me a line.

Yeah that is the way I understood it (though I know next to nothing about macros) as that seems to be the way it is set out in the original.

If you want to use it without the self buffing you can just remove the spell names from the self buff list
/declare SelfBuffTotal int outer 1
/declare SelfBuffMax1 int outer 15
/declare SelfBuff1 string outer
/declare SelfBuffGem1 string outer gem8
/declare SelfBuffIcon1 string outer
I do that when I want to use the macro and it works a treat.

Okay a fix has been found by Fearless on the Macroquest VIP Forums of which you have to be a member to access.

Seeing as it isn't my fix and is in a paid part of the Macroquest site I don't think I should be cross posting but yo ushould be able to track it down if you really want it.

Good Luck :)

what is refersh time on Blessing of Conviction? Some of the macros have a set time to cast the spell and if its not ready within a set time it goes to next. Is this the problem your having?

i havnt used a cleric mac before, i downloaded the afc2 file what do i need to do to set this up for all TSS spells? i tried changing the spell haste for the new one now my cleric is just chain casting spell haste so not sure what to do.

There is a problem with the mac since a recent patch where it casts buffs over and over again. Apart from that it is a great macro.

wrong healing spell

you may want to update the mac with the complete heal spell instead of the complete healing spell.

how so? i have been using this mac and one just like it for quite some time. I also just downloaded the one from mq2 boards last night to play with at it seems to work fine as long as you have the correct spell names and item names that you want to buff with.

actually i was kinda surprised how smooth it was.

There is a problem with the mac since a recent patch where it casts buffs over and over again. Apart from that it is a great macro.