AFCleric Macro

So if i am healing a monk how do i get it to keep healing the monk and not cancel the cast. Not to good with codeing.

So if i am healing a monk how do i get it to keep healing the monk and not cancel the cast. Not to good with codeing.

Edit the macro, and make sure you have this option set to 0:

/declare onlyhealfd int outer 0

Otherwise, you might play with your range values, depending on what you're doing. ;-)

htw

LOL I said rez and I really meant CH....

Um, interesting.

Also, IIRC the reason it might not be sending to channels right is because of when they switched the way the work and how you send them I might not have changed the syntax from the /1 or ;tell commands to the whatever it is now... like [ or something. Just something to look at if your interested.

I got him to start using channels now, though I'm not exactly sure why he started now. I changed all the announcechannel to /g. now he's using channel 1 like a champ, though the logic of that escapes me atm.

add features?

anyway to add a self buffs and or clicke buffs to this? the macro works great, but i always have to the mac off to self buff, the concearn I have about keeping self buffs in the macros is when they have a buff that it wont overwrite it casts over and over untill oom or click of fthe buff that is blocking. I have seen the chanter and beast mac do the same thing.:cool:

healing corpses

Yes, I have had it try to heal corpses. I keep an /endmac button handy.

Is there a fix for the constantly recasting self buffs? I suppose I could just turn them off, but its handy.

Please explain what you mean? Is it non stop tryin to cast when your out of mana or you already have the buff and it casts it again or you rather it not even self buff?

Also which version are you using. AFC2 or AFCleric?

I ask because there are different answers for each.

OOM issue = the need to put a mana check in before it attempt to cast but IIRC that should be in there problem always was more with tryin to heal when OOM rather then buffing.

Casting the same buff over and over even though you have it = interesting... maybe something with your spell routines or some identifier showing you already have the buff is messed up.

Casting Self Buffs period. There is a variable that I think controls this in both versions.

Like I said need a bit more information.

Afc2 is what I use, it seems to run better for me. It casts a self buff (ie armor of the sacred), then a moment later casts it again. Rinse & repeat.

I don't think its the actual macro itself, I'm guessing its something with the stacking from what I've been reading elsewhere.

Theres a new mq2main.dll in the compile area that should fix it I think, I found it about 2 minutes before I had to leave so I didn't get a chance to note that.

I like this macro over the other ones, its reliable, once I get going its going. I dislike the fact that you can't tell it to autosummon a horse if the zone lets it, and if I manually summon the horse it drops it after a divarb. It'd also be nice to have it auto cast hammer pet or a mark instead of relying on a tell, but I think that can be fixed with some code I found on the mq2 board. But I can attest to the fact it works perfectly fine for what I do.

Okay, ya it sounds like maybe something with stacks or the routines file for spells. I don't play anymore so can't test or anything. As far as things like the horse and Pet hammer your right... with some code changes you could always modify that and get it working the way you want. Otherwise I am glad it is working for you. Personally I hated always having to restart the macro and it not being as dynamic as others I was using which is why I made changes but it is nice to see it is still working with little to no issues and is used by others.

Okay, ya it sounds like maybe something with stacks or the routines file for spells. I don't play anymore so can't test or anything. As far as things like the horse and Pet hammer your right... with some code changes you could always modify that and get it working the way you want. Otherwise I am glad it is working for you. Personally I hated always having to restart the macro and it not being as dynamic as others I was using which is why I made changes but it is nice to see it is still working with little to no issues and is used by others.

When I run this it just casts Blessing of Pourpse on self over and over, not getting any errors though, any idea what needs to be changed?

Download the mq2main.dll in the compile thread. That will fix it. I think its on page 2 or 3 of it.

anyone having trouble with the mac interupting itself while tryign to heal and just getting in a loop of healing but never actually finish the heal spell? it has worked fine for months for me now all the sudden doing it. im using afcleric.mac

Just wondering if this mac still works and yes I am a retard/noob when it comes to macs. Mainly use the map to see stuff in zone. Just getting tired of having to swap screens to throw heals and nukes. Is there a simpler version of this , say just to throw CH's, HOT's and and an occasional PR?

Just wondering if this mac still works and yes I am a retard/noob when it comes to macs. Mainly use the map to see stuff in zone. Just getting tired of having to swap screens to throw heals and nukes. Is there a simpler version of this , say just to throw CH's, HOT's and and an occasional PR?

/macro afcleric 75 Complete Healing

first time you do that it will take a min (it makes a .ini file for the toon you did it on) but after that with all the default settings (straight from a .zip linked on this site) it will cast Complete Healing at 75% hp of whoever you had targeted when you typed in the /macro line above. Other than than it will quick heal and all that. granted the quick heal %'s are set a little low for me but a /tell <clericname> heal me will get you a quick heal. that or you can /tell <clericname> hot me and you will get a hot. most important is to spell the spell corectly. rk 2 spells are Rk. II (thats ii but in caps) other than that the defualts will work for basic healing with tells for healing when you want.

Outside of the above the info to get more detailed is on this site already.

Oh and yes it still works, used it just ysterday. stright out of the .zip posted on this site.

Is there an updated version for the new TSS spells = i.e 71+ spells - i had a version but i lost it - was wondering if anyone had it around

Is there an updated version for the new TSS spells = i.e 71+ spells - i had a version but i lost it - was wondering if anyone had it around

I'll check to see if Nils minds if I post my modified version of his afcleric.mac, have to doublecheck what section of MQ forums its in.

edit: checked, its part of the VIP section on MQ2's forums, so I cannot post it here, sorry. Access over there is very cheap.

Anthrax

Last edited:
Hi, I am using AFC2 (find it does all I need).

The trouble I am having though is the same a few others have had, it is casting the self buffs continuously.

I read that replacing mq2main.dll fixed it in January but seeing as I have only just downloaded the latest compile I thought it would have the latest version of mq2main.dll in it. Secondly I couldn't find a seperate compiled version of mq2main.dll to download.

Thanks

anyone having trouble with the mac interupting itself while tryign to heal and just getting in a loop of healing but never actually finish the heal spell? it has worked fine for months for me now all the sudden doing it. im using afcleric.mac

I am having a similar issue but not the same issue... but its doing it on the actual heal part.

I get /echo spams that its attemptign to heal my tank .. but its stuck and never actualy heals.. it just loops and spams the echo part.

It does not happen ALL the time.. but i'd say 6 out of 10 attempts.

Stopping and restarting the mac when this condition does not fix it.

But I did find that manualy casting the spell one time, ( clicking the gem ) while its in this spam loop... fixed it for that session of running the mac.

From that point on during the run of the mac .. it has no problems casting anything.

Don't know why its doing it.. the only thing i can think of that correlates to the instances it occurs.. is the number of bots i got going.

I don't have the problem at all when running 3 accounts on once pc via WInEQ 2.0 pro, but happens intermittently when running 4 accounts all botted on the same PC.. and almost always when i got 5 going.

The comp still has plenty of memory left.. and I have my FPS ( Frames per second ) variables set correctly ( according to the resource tweaking guide posted in this site ).. so i can't pin it down directly to a low memory issue.

Just a quick question.. is Healing.mac an updated version of AFCleric.mac ?

Just wondering if I should use Healing.mac instead.

Last edited:
Anyone having the same issue i listed above this thread ?

Anyone able to suggest a different bot mac for my cleric...

Healing.mac is one i'm looking at ... it appears to be a modified version of teh AFCleric.mac ... updated with a few more functions.. and a little cleaner in some parts with the code....

Just looking for suggestions ... i'll go test them and see which one works best for me... any suggestions would help.

Please use exact names of mac.. so i can search for them.. or feel free to PM me with a posting of the mac you use.

Thanks in advance.

You don't need to redownload a mq2main.dll, that was just for that time frame.

I don't really have an answer for you right now, other than it was working for me before the patch, I simply haven't botted my cleric yet since the patch to try it then.