Account taken

eqtubs

Reaction score
Hello yall just got home from work and checked my email seen a password reset from sony and it was one of my accounts i got a year ago this jurk somehow took the account back cause i can no longer log into it, and since its been a year i dont have the paypal info for it, but the toon is on FV name is Clifton level 80 SK with 800+ AA's if ya see him let him know how i feel for me

Need to give details of the transaction, and the person's board name on this site if it happened here. Thanks!

Need to give details of the transaction, and the person's board name on this site if it happened here. Thanks!

didnt happen on this site was a playerauction deal i payed 175.oo for it and it seems that i have missplaced the other info from the account haveing a 4 yr old son and a vary ugly desk doesnt help i just wanted to let people know if seen playing on fv server thats this guy is a bum after a year.....

Go to PA

PA keeps pretty good track of your transactions. Contact them. The seller provided them with all of the necessary info to have the PW reset before they passed it on to you. Log in to PlayerAuctions and check out your history. If its too old or somehing like that, just email someone on the site they are VERY helpful over there.
I Highly recommend that IF you get it back, transfer the toon to a fresh account and then get that old one banned. or you can let it be. I had someone do that to me, so when I got toon off it I got it banned so he could never get it back.

didnt happen on this site was a playerauction deal i payed 175.oo for it and it seems that i have missplaced the other info from the account haveing a 4 yr old son and a vary ugly desk doesnt help i just wanted to let people know if seen playing on fv server thats this guy is a bum after a year.....

PA keeps pretty good track of your transactions. Contact them. The seller provided them with all of the necessary info to have the PW reset before they passed it on to you. Log in to PlayerAuctions and check out your history. If its too old or somehing like that, just email someone on the site they are VERY helpful over there.
I Highly recommend that IF you get it back, transfer the toon to a fresh account and then get that old one banned. or you can let it be. I had someone do that to me, so when I got toon off it I got it banned so he could never get it back.

ok ill try pa but this was done befor there remake of the site and i still have my old pa account but all the sales i dont see them listed anymore but ill try

Unfortunately there is not much we can do if the transaction did not take place on this site. I will say, however, that if you find out this person is a member here, let me know. We do not tolerate scammers, even through reputation.

Unfortunately there is not much we can do if the transaction did not take place on this site. I will say, however, that if you find out this person is a member here, let me know. We do not tolerate scammers, even through reputation.

well im wateing for pa to read my email for some help im hopping thay have the info for me if not it wont be the first account i lost and most likely not the last one its to bad thanks for all your replies and ideas

well im wateing for pa to read my email for some help im hopping thay have the info for me if not it wont be the first account i lost and most likely not the last one its to bad thanks for all your replies and ideas

This is why your next toon should be stamped Made by JJ!

JJ needs to make me a shaman and PL it to 80 mwuahahaha, on an account I already have.

Sidenote: Though you may not see it, Paypal is legally obliged to keep records of individual transactions for 5 years, sometimes 10 for certain states so get in touch if it doesn't show info on your acct about transaction.

Sidenote: Though you may not see it, Paypal is legally obliged to keep records of individual transactions for 5 years, sometimes 10 for certain states so get in touch if it doesn't show info on your acct about transaction.

They can't give you any personal information about the person who was involved in the transaction though, unless it is a "valid" claim (ie: non-virtual good, with proof of it being not as described when sold).

I know this, because when I was recently scammed...I was unable to get PayPal to give me any information about the seller, not even a phone number or an address.

So essentially contacting PayPal about a virtual item scam does little to no good... The only thing they will give you is the email address from which the payment was sent (which you could easily find in your history yourself).