Access Violation Invalid Read Location

eqman22

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am getting this message in the mq2 window while using mq2bot plugin: Access Violation Invalid Read Location 0x139f9ab4.

Obviously, mq2bot has not been working properly (won't assist on mobs, won't buff, etc, etc) while I get this error message.

Any ideas what's wrong?

I haven't seen the message before but sounds like something is blocking MQ2's read access.

My first guess would be MMOLoader doesn't have proper admin access, or a virus scanner is blocking it. It's strange it's just MQ2Bot though and not all of MQ2.

I failed to mention that under that message I also get HideDocommand: Line 221

0x680370af mq2bot!MMOVersion+0x2379f

I will look into it. That's the exception handler, intervening to prevent a CTD. I will let you know soon as I get a chance to investigate it. Are you using any personal/3rd party plugins, or have made any changes to any DLL?

Thanks.

htw

I am getting this message in the mq2 window while using mq2bot plugin: Access Violation Invalid Read Location 0x139f9ab4.

Obviously, mq2bot has not been working properly (won't assist on mobs, won't buff, etc, etc) while I get this error message.

Any ideas what's wrong?

every time you see that message, just smile and think you could be staring at your desktop instead ;)