A Letter to CodeCompiler

Zippzipp

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I had posted this on MQ2Source.com and it was deleted and i was banned. Too much truth hurts i suppose.

I was asked to repost here.

Dear Mr. CodeCompiler:

I am writing this letter to inform you that I am tired of your bull crap. I am tired of the way you string your customers along with promises of great stuff. That shit worked when i was helping you, but the fact is I am not there to bail you out anymore. I would like to clarify a few things.

1. MONKBUG IS NOT SAFE REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU USE IT AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE, SO STOP TELLING YOUR CUSTOMERS IT IS. YOU ARE GOING TO GET THEM BANNED. What you are doing is just plain wrong and breaks about every code of ethics ever written.

2. I wrote 98% of the code that MQ2Source uses. I was NOT under contract Nor was i under ANY sort of NDA agreement or anything. I own the code and allow you to use it, So stop trying to bully people who i allow to use the code, it belongs to me and they have every right to use it if i say so as you do. Iam_Clint wrote 90% of the MQ2SourceZone plugin, and 50% of the MQ2SourceWarp plugin so that stupid ass video you made saying he stole the shit is totally bogus

3. The reason you are having trouble keeping shit going after i left is because of the way you treat people. You string people along just like you have been doing with the site. You did it to me.

Code, with that being said. Things were not like this and there was a time where I could call you a friend. But after the bullshit you have pulled after i had left and the outlandish claims you have made. You have disrespected me and every person who ever signed up for your site.

For those of you who want the truth about me leaving mq2source.com. I left because i thought code was screwing me. He claimed over 100 chargebacks valued at 200-300$. I only ever saw about 7 chargebacks. When i asked him for proof he strung me along saying sure thing, just like he has been stringing people along telling them Nodelay is fixable. After about 2 weeks of not getting any proof and me constistantly asking him and him saying soon. I finally said now or never. To which he freaked out on me about. What was going on was he was claiming chargebacks as a way to avoid paying me.

If any of you remain loyal to me. The true soul of what once was MQ2Source. Then i will be doing work over at www.NotAddicted.com under the alias Zippzipp. I will be pursuing my own things on a separate site, and doing a few other projects. Feel free to im me zippzipp313 i always have an open ear.

Code. Please stop using any sourcecode that i have written.

Seeing as he no longer has my permission to use my code. For those of you looking for a good compile check out the following sites:

www.notaddicted.com
www.mmobugs.com
www.ocgamerz.com

Should i be banned for this letter which i most likely will. I will see to it that it is availiable for everyone to see through another medium.

PS: if you want to still be able to use my code then you better come up with a lot of money fast.

Sincerly,

Zippzipp aka Sourceslicer.

Opened at the authors request. Keep the real life threats out of this and anything that could cause MMOBugs.com or the real lives of the people involved legal trouble out of this. Failure to do so will result in a post wipe and relock.

Last edited:
Oh! I didnt know ZippZipp was SS! Ive talked to him a few times on many occasions!

bout damn time

sorry, somethin always felt phishy bout source.com....nice to see u've moved on. congrats and good luck bro, i like ur work.

Ya..source has always been dubious. What I want to know is who coded source's version of speed hacks without setting a limit on the speed? Heard about people getting banned overnight just for that, since no warnings were given about how dangerous it was.

I guess the next logical step for those con artists is to release a working but 100% bannable trade nodrop! Will follow in the same pattern they have been in all along.

Ya..source has always been dubious. What I want to know is who coded source's version of speed hacks without setting a limit on the speed? Heard about people getting banned overnight just for that, since no warnings were given about how dangerous it was.

I guess the next logical step for those con artists is to release a working but 100% bannable trade nodrop! Will follow in the same pattern they have been in all along.

Not putting a limit on it is not the coders fault. its the owners(CodeCompiler) fault for not giving quality information. The guy does not care what happens to accounts as long as you give him money.

add the fact that current "access" to mb/nd costs something like $350 and is a garaunteed ban.

add the fact that current "access" to mb/nd costs something like $350 and is a garaunteed ban.

that comment alone makes me wounder how many dumb ass retards are out there still trying it.

It's not as much their fault as that comment makes it sound.

For people who get all their MQ2 info from that site (not smart, but it happens), all they see is CC saying MB is safe, ND is coming back, and the sony devs are his bitches.

In case people don't realize it, none of the above are true.

zip was about the only thing good at source....

with him gone its only worth going there to watch the chatbox drama.

zip was about the only thing good at source....

with him gone its only worth going there to watch the chatbox drama.

what chat box drama they moderate it before anyone can read it.

last december said:
[21:06] nuegenx: :) How much do you think sony would pay for our list of character names :)
[21:06] Zippzipp313: ...
[21:06] Zippzipp313: what do you mean
[21:07] nuegenx: :)
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 1. people would be soo pissed
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 2. that is so messed up it's not even funny
[21:07] Zippzipp313: 3. there is no way in hell i would be a part of it
[21:07] nuegenx: Yea maybe if business slowd down
[21:08] Zippzipp313: your crazy bud
[21:08] nuegenx: Jus high shaun came over and got me so baked hahahaha

Here's a quote from our friend CC back when his site was doin well.

Wonder how many people actually expected him to keep their info private? After his April Fools bull, and all the crap from the past few weeks, I don't think I'd trust him with anything more valuable than a nickel.

FYI you can now see code logging into eq and giving out the names, and even the guilds they are in. banned me from his site cuz i told him he needs to be like abyss and just fade

FYI you can now see code logging into eq and giving out the names, and even the guilds they are in. banned me from his site cuz i told him he needs to be like abyss and just fade

hope you have a few screen shots so we can post them on his web site