Lamborghini86

Reaction score
BTW I have tried this and it seems its not IMPOSSIBLE... maybe almost impossible but I've noticed that if you try to trade a no drop item to another character on another account while having the Shared crack on... it will go to the trade window and a split second will crash you... Now there is a little tiny second ( maybe less time ) to try and click the trade button but I cannot seem to be fast enough. But if you are really quick and hit trade, maybe it will transfer. I dunno because I only have 1 CPU and tried to do this with both accounts logged in on the same CPU. If anyone tries this and it works, let me know =P

This will not work, just too many server side check. I even remember trying this with the old Crimson Potion trick (or perhaps it was another potion name I forget), there used to be a way to click a crimson potion then quickly click an item and POOF that item would change into a crimson potion. You would then be able to place this potion in the shared bank slot, log on another character and the item would be there not the potion.

I wonder if Guild Bank would allow stuff to be put in though, would be interesting that way.