3rd account group makeup

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Currently running a BST & CLR.

What would you recommend for a 3rd account?

I have no problem running mercs, but as I am newly returning I don't really know how well a Merc will perform (thinking tank wise really)

I think I would actually disagree and suggest a Mage. Should be a little less time camping for AC augs. Merc tank will be fine through most content, especially since you have slows. Mage will amplify the BST warder, and his pet can serve as a backup tank, or CC if necessary.

Yeah some other friends are telling me to go with a Mage aswell, as the Tank merc will apparently handle just about anything, i.e T4 named mobs no problem.

Necro for teh l33t DPS!

Go with a wizard ! Gives mobility and added DPS. Mages used to be cool when you could just warp around. Wizards save you travel time + dps

Necro for teh l33t DPS!

if you are gonna raid or takes you a long time to kill grp content and will have enough time for dots...............

Yeah I will just be doing group content by my lonesome self, no raiding so to speak.

Either go really high dps class, or go tank. and if you do tank.. go sk or pal. lean towards pal for stun + heals and then do 3 dps mercs. a single really high dps toon will do 2x a dps merc sustained and more like 3-4x burn. if you do sk or pal, you can keep your mercs in burn mode for max dps. sk are a little better for wiz mercs thanks to mana tap. however, stun + group heal + rez is a big perk.