2 Boxing....

IDontRaid

Reaction score
Hello... Im wanting to make 2 new char's on Mayong server... what would be the best 2 class's to Box.. ofcourse im going to be using merc's or what not when i get the plat.... the only 2 ive boxed for years upon years is a shaman/monk.... just dont wanna do the same thing and cant think of 2 class's that would go good together

since you have tank / cleric as merc

You need DPS and slows.

Box 1 = chanter / Beast / Shaman
Box 2 = rogue / ranger / berserker

im not a fan of caster DPS. out of that, id go shm/rogue

shm slow, patch heal, haste, buff, and rogue just rock.

Zerker + Shammy is the best combo I've found.

i agree with the rog/shaman box. you can slow/heal/dot with sham. dps/tank with rog. and a rog will out dps the zerker if you use a tank+heal merc or get in a group situation

Ranger / Shaman

Rangers can outtank the other dps classes while putting up considerable dps

Shamans an all rounder

Well if you are up for a challenge I would go Bard and Wizard :) bard slows + melee and caster DPS increase and pulls and wizard for snare's and Dps never tried it myself I made an Sk Druid combo on mayong and 3 box with a mage :)

Bard + wizard huh, that's like putting two glass cannons in a pressurized room pointing at eachother. :p =)

I've always been a fan of Chanter Charm + snare/heal class for a duo. Of course I box 5 toons, mostly by hand (not running MQ2 for much except map functions) so I don't have to limit myself to just 2 toons, unless I am tired and just want an easy box.

With the addition of mercs your options are less limited... do you have a preference in type of class? melee/hybrid/priest/int caster?

Myself I am a bit of an attention whore usually so love tank types or other pure dps types... but do have an alt set of casters that dont use one melee based char (not even merc tanks) and do quite well...