10th spellgem issue

gladimus

Reaction score
I was wondering if this has been discussed somewhere but I could not find any reference to it. I am currently working on the mage, cleric, chanter and shammy bot macs. I know, its alot to work on at once but I use them all so I figured why not tune them up a bit and help everyone out as well.

Anyway, I cant seem to figure out how to make it recognize the 10th spell gem slot.

Thanks for any help.

Could you check for having the 2nd level of Mnemonic Retention? (i think that's what it's called)

Umm. Not sure what your asking. The toons all have the extra spell gem, just cant figure out how to make the macro use it.

It depends on how you are calling your spell casting routines. Are you using MQ2Cast or using spell_routines.inc ? What is the specific behavior you are seeing with them not working? What macro are you using? More info should help us help you better :)

make sure you have a current spell_routines.inc (one that says 1-10 instead of 1-9 for gems) you dont have to go looking for the line just make sure its a recent one

/for i 1 to 10 (used to be up to 9)

Don't I feel stupid. Something so simple. Thank you Dealings. Although it wasn't wrong in the spell_routines, it WAS wrong in the mage_routines.