Search results

1. T

Kiting

Diddnt they nerf beam kiting to hell?
  2. T

Kiting

Where would the best place to kite for a lvl 80 wiz be with roughly 800aas? Icefall is ok but im sure there is better. thanks.
  3. T

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

i wish people would use only to get faction done not to pl.....thanks for help guys
  4. T

What plugin to be exact? or is the macro detected
  5. T

Xp Bug

JJ would you mind clerifying? trying to understand the wow playing devs is a fulll time job
  6. T

Guilds!?

Did you do on same server? he was talking about server xfer. /shrug was just my 2cp
  7. T

Xp Bug

Has anyone noticed when looking at the hud for xp % there will be times it will say you get xp but your % doesnt move? happened 1/5 mobs for me last night :/ 79 is hard enuff to get through with out that bug
  8. T

Guilds!?

Red Dog best bet would be to look up on eqplayers find some top guilds...x:server tell talk to some officers....figure out req ect...then work from there geta guild lined up for it tell them you got it all raiding with some BS guild...how the hell will they no...if they are getting an uber rogue...
  9. T

nerfed? just need teh faction >.< ***Myproblem is getting [MQ] 1 of 0
  10. T

Custom Log-In Screen for WindowsXP

where do you save it ?
  11. T

Easiest way to flag for AG

I just joined a guild raiding AG and they want me to get flag....what is fast way for AG flaggage?
  12. T

Torrent

Anyone think i can get a demonoid invite? PM me thanks
  13. T

Spawn Notifier

:WAIT /if (!${Spawn[The Statue of Rallos Zek].ID}) { /say HEY GOOD LOOKING /beep /end /goto :wait then go to your audio files for character options where it will alert a sound for any text seen. change that to best bet is like a song. turn speakers up and afk.
  14. T

MQ files

i just list em by what htey are and delete dlls
  15. T

MQ files

delete all dlls then replace the rest with the unzip
  16. T

MQ2 codewords

We use sally is sally turned on? I gotta play with sally for a bit
  17. T

Revamped Corruption of Shadows (No Danger of Death)

Point Blank the outright abuse of this macro needs to be stopped....Pretty soon there will be GM's checking and watching it with following suspensions....1) Dont afk while running macro...2)If you seem to consistantly have problems with i can help spamming be smart dont run the damn macro.
  18. T

F*&k the Barracuda

I love school IT's they cant block shit....i was the one in school constantly with proxy links that worked and they wouldnt find untill some dickhead decided to tell everyoen and there mom. if i was to get a php i would use to fish myspace passwords so i can fuck with friends =)
  19. T

Revamped Corruption of Shadows (No Danger of Death)

what zone do i need to be in to start macro?