Search results

1. DT

RevolutionTT

Have some invites for RevoTT, only requirement is that you keep your ratio above 1. Send PM with e-mail for invite.
  2. DT

Wii Torrents

Anyone know a good site for Wii torrents?
  3. DT

NES/SNES Roms

Anyone have a good site for NES/SNES roms?
  4. DT

Chuck Norris

There's a Chuck Norris plugin, and it is great. Single...best...plugin...ever! Anyway, I found this little gem and about pissed myself. You might have heard it, but lets all put our favorite Chuck Norris lines here: Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet. He scares the shit out of it.
  5. DT

Eat my Ear!!!

Was in Atlanta this last week and went out to a "Taco Mac" restaurant. Saw the most horrific sight that almost made me put my chilvalry suit on and assist a damsel in distress until I saw that she was encouraging a guy to almost literally eat her ear.... ...really....people are eating...
  6. DT

Geaux Home!

Just for you, Smarty :) GO HOGS GO!
  7. DT

P1999 Help

Looking for some help on P1999. Pretty much solo on this server with a few friends, but running extremely low on funds and still using some raw silk armor at level 29. I am wondering if anyone here has some extra plat or some items for a mage to use. Thanks!
  8. DT

Our New Baby!!!!!

Our new son, Tristan Michael, was born on 2/25/10, at 10:52pm. He weighs 8lbs 4oz, and is 20 inches long!!!
  9. DT

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Greetings Folks, Lately the MMOBugs team has been working on development on the iphone. This is such a handy little device, if you haven’t got one yet I’d suggest grabbing one, some of the gadgets are simply amazing. Anyway since Htw has mmoloader working on every operating system known to...
  10. DT

Funny CL "ad"

This was hilarious...too hilarious that I could not keep it to myself :) Sounds like bloodninja, version 2:
  11. DT

Banners and MMOBugs

We are seeking interested parties that would like to discuss advertising on MMOBugs.com. The cost would be approximately $50 per month. MMOBugs website has a huge audiences of everquest players. Details available through private message to myself. Thanks!
  12. DT

Vote Now!

Place your vote!
  13. DT

Solved - Neomatrix

Username is neomatrix. Apparently, neomatrix sold an account here back in 2006. At the time, he mentioned to the buyer that he did not have the original CC info. Recently, the account password was changed using the original CC info. In an effort to get the correct details, I will only allow...
  14. DT

Highest Level you can group with

Just a small listing to help you find out the max level a character can group with and still get xp. Lowest Level Highest Level 10 15 11 17 12 18 13 20 14 21 15...
  15. DT

Patch Message 3/13/08

Patch Notes for March 13, 2008 *** Highlights *** Happy 9th Anniversary EverQuest! The anniversary activities will begin on March 16, 2008. - The Fabled: The gods and servants of the Planes of Power have been deemed Fabled and have had their power increased and treasures updated. In addition...
  16. DT

02/06/08 Patch Message

*** Highlights *** - We've made improvements to increase the stability of the servers. *** Items *** - Added the ability to wear the Spiritlight Earring in what do you know... the ear. - Fixed the drag icon of the new clarity potions, and changed the drag icon of the spirituality and...
  17. DT

Max Levels for Grouping

Because I like Excel WAY too much, I did this just as info. This will show the max level you can group with and still get experience. Level Max Level 25 38 26 39 27 41 28 42 29 44 30 45 31...
  18. DT

IRC

Due to recent happenings, some settings have been changed. You must now register your nick with Nickserv before you are allowed to join #mmobugs. To do this, simply /msg nickserv register (password) (email) where (password) is a password of your choosing and e-mail is your e-mail address...
  19. DT

Patch Message 10/4/07

Here's a sneak peek at the Update Notes for the Thursday, October 4th update. Please note that these notes may or may not be changed before the servers re-open on Thursday. *** Highlights *** - New Cultural Tradeskill Recipes: The long awaited cultural update has been implemented. You will...
  20. DT

Resume

Resimay Deer Sir, I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it...